Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

cannot login through facebook

Wanted to buy spotify premium but cannot login it is synced to my facebook account can anyone help?

• Wanted to buy spotify premium but cannot login it is synced to my facebook account can anyone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to listen to local files on Iphone

Hi, I downloaded all my local files from my computer to my Iphone and there is a green arrow next to them. But since I've changed the location in which the local files are stored on my pc, all the local files on my phone still have a green arrow but ...

• Hi,   I downloaded all my local files from my computer to my Iphone and there is a green arrow next to them. But since I've changed the location in which the local files are stored on my pc, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant detect iPod via USB

i've been trying to synch my iPod with Spotify for the last 2days now.it doesnt matter what i do,the software wont detect the device.I've re.installed the app and the software on my pc but nothing seems to work.I really need a solution for this.I can...

• Casual Listener
  • i've been trying to synch my iPod with Spotify for the last 2days now.it doesnt matter what i do,the software wont detect the device. I've re.installed the app and the software on my pc but nothing ...
  • aritagabrielleo
  • 104 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 104 replies
  • 15 likes

continious play

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to continiously play my all my playlists. I use spotify connect (i phone) to play my ipad hooked up through my different zones in my house. My problem is that when one playlist is over, I have to run upstairs ...

• Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to continiously play my all my playlists.  I use spotify connect (i phone) to play my ipad hooked up through my different zones in my house.  My pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to Spotufy in my car

I have an iphone and my car has an usb entry to plug the phone, but now I can't listen to Spotify beacuse it only reads the iPod, how can I solve this problem??

• I have an iphone and my car has an usb entry to plug the phone, but now I can't listen to Spotify beacuse it only reads the iPod, how can I solve this problem??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Subscription]

Buena tarde,Soy usario de Tijuana Mexico, hace poco me suscribi a premiun po solo $9.00mn pero el telefono que traia antes se descompuso por lo que adquiri otro equipo (Iphone 6s) y al momento de descargar la aplicacion me dice que estoy con una cuen...

• Buena tarde,Soy usario de Tijuana Mexico, hace poco me suscribi a premiun po solo $9.00mn pero el telefono que traia antes se descompuso por lo que adquiri otro equipo (Iphone 6s) y al momento de des...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change the track using in car controls

Hey all, I updated to the newest version of Spotify mobile app for iOS.I connect my iPhone to the USB port in my Fiat 500 running Blue&MeI have buttons on my steering wheel that normally allow me to skip back and forward to the next track, these are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I updated to the newest version of Spotify mobile app for iOS. I connect my iPhone to the USB port in my Fiat 500 running Blue&Me I have buttons on my steering wheel that norm...
  • c49uta
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 7 likes

Why is this happening

Every time I type in my log-in information and tap "log in" a message pops up that says "you have already registered an account with that E-mail address" and I'm a little confused because I'm logging in and not creating a new account

• Every time I type in my log-in information and tap "log in" a message pops up that says "you have already registered an account with that E-mail address" and I'm a little confused because I'm logging...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs only play for a few seconds--unsyncing doesn't fix

I have a problem with offline mode where it seems like sometimes songs don't download properly--they stop after a few seconds and won't go to the next song. Unsyncing and resyncing them does not fix it, and it happens whether I listen to it offline o...

• I have a problem with offline mode where it seems like sometimes songs don't download properly--they stop after a few seconds and won't go to the next song. Unsyncing and resyncing them does not fix ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hear any sound on bluetooth or headphones

When I have nothing connected, the muisc plays on my phone's speaker. But my headphones or the bluetooth in my car have no sound coming out. It's connected to the right available device. Other apps work fine such as Pandora. But not Spotify. Any idea...

• When I have nothing connected, the muisc plays on my phone's speaker. But my headphones or the bluetooth in my car have no sound coming out. It's connected to the right available device. Other apps w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont connect to wifi

My spotify for ios 7.0.3 won't connect to my wifi anymore. It just times out. I've uninstalled app, reinstalled, restarted wifi etc. It started working when I connected via 4g hotspot and the desktop app connects to my wifi. What can I do?

• Music Fan
  • My spotify for ios 7.0.3 won't connect to my wifi anymore. It just times out. I've uninstalled app, reinstalled, restarted wifi etc. It started working when I connected via 4g hotspot and the des...
  • troyteter00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family Canada

I live in Canada and wood like the family plan but can't get it because it is not available in Canada. I am wondering if it will be available soon.

• I live in Canada and wood like the family plan but can't get it because it is not available in Canada.  I am wondering if it will be available soon. 
  • mikrom369
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to spotify

I am using a iphone SEi have a premium subscription with singtel music but i could not login nowThey had said that the account do not existThe subscription is for a year

• I am using a iphone SE i have a premium subscription with singtel music but i could not login now They had said that the account do not exist The subscription is for a year
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

edit playlist

How to add multiple songs at once to a playlist or delete????

• How to add multiple songs at once to a playlist or delete????
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps deleting and unfollowing my playlists..

Ive had spotify premium for a while now, and one day songs just stopped playing after a minute orso, after looking into it further I noticed that my playlists were gone, all of them.. Unfollowed and deleted, but not findable in playlist recovery.I've...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive had spotify premium for a while now, and one day songs just stopped playing after a minute orso, after looking into it further I noticed that my playlists were gone, all of them.. Unfollowed and ...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline download

Hi everyone... I'm having an issue and don't know why is it happening. My sister and I both have iPhone 6s Plus. We recently became Spotify premium users. The thing is when we want to download offline our playlist her iPhone downloads the songs very ...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone... I'm having an issue and don't know why is it happening. My sister and I both have iPhone 6s Plus. We recently became Spotify premium users. The thing is when we want to download offlin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • slow
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone 5

No me deja iniciar sesion me dice error de clave o nombre lo e cambiado 20 veces y desde la web perfecto pero la aplicacion da error

• No me deja iniciar sesion me dice error de clave o nombre lo e cambiado 20 veces y desde la web perfecto pero la aplicacion da error
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappearing and playing interrupted in Spotify Premium for Family on iPhone

I have had a Premium account for long (without any problems), and now I have changed it to a Premium for Family, to allow my wife and children to get Premium accounts as well, with me as the administrator.So, yesterday my wife created a Spotify accou...

• I have had a Premium account for long (without any problems), and now I have changed it to a Premium for Family, to allow my wife and children to get Premium accounts as well, with me as the administ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app won't scrobble tracks played in offline mode to Last.Fm

Description Spotify iOS app won't scrobble tracks which were played in offline mode to Last.Fm properly. A more detailed description, using numbered steps1. I sync all my favorite playlists to my iPod Touch;2. I set the app to offline mode before lea...

• Roadie
  • Description Spotify iOS app won't scrobble tracks which were played in offline mode to Last.Fm properly. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. I sync all my favorite playlists t...
  • xxlipe
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes

iOS App crashes when trying to open

So each time I try to open the app, the opening logo screen is stuck and eventually crashes, so I am unable to access any music or anything at all. It's been like this for a few days.I tried reinstalling the app and whenever I try to login through my...

• So each time I try to open the app, the opening logo screen is stuck and eventually crashes, so I am unable to access any music or anything at all. It's been like this for a few days. I tried reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes