Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth in car stereo not working

Bluetooth in car stereo not working

Spotify does not play through car speakers when paired and play mode. This worked before but it does not play even using iTunes. Calls do go through the car speakers though.
6 Replies

Hey Elisacheng

Make sure its nothing more connected to the car like another bluetooth device.

Restart the phone

Then connect the phone again to the car with bluetooth.

Try playing something in spotify.

hopes this helps

Regards Mads

I have tried reinstall of app; reconnecting; restarting but nothing works. When i go to the Devices available it shows Device Offline but no bluetooth connection name

Ok, so you are saying i should only have ONE device in the available devices list via the car bluetooth. I will check this and restart again.

Hi Mads, are you saying that i can only have ONE device recognised by the car bluetooth ie I have to delete ANY other device in the list? And then try your solution?

I must admit I havent tried this as it wasnt something I thought would interfere.\

thanks

Hello Accidental

You can have more devices connected to the car and the phone but it can make a problem when the car start up and try to connect to 5 - 10 devices.

Some cars come with bluetooth that auto connect to the bluetooth device that are near it.

try delete any other devices and if it works you can connect more devices intil you cant play with your phone.

then its that device that make problem with the rest.

Hopes this help

Regard Mads

This is so frustrating! I had Apple Music and deleted the app bc my car would only stream music from them and not with Spotify.  I’ve done all the steps and now Bluetooth will recognize my phone, link the device and yet Spotify will Not play throughout the speakers.  I’ve forced shut down, linked-unlinked-linked again, nothing works.  

Suggested posts