Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Family

Hi! My spotify premium was invited to a family premium and accepted it. But now, i plan to subscribe to my own family premium but when i invite my other family members, when they try to fill up the form, the form was listed to my former subscription....

• Hi! My spotify premium was invited to a family premium and accepted it. But now, i plan to subscribe to my own family premium but when i invite my other family members, when they try to fill up the f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mehrere Playlisten abspielen

Hallo, früher konnte man alle Playlisten die in einem Ordner sind zusammen abspielen lassen. Mit der neuen Version ist dies nicht mehr möglich oder vlt finde ich den Knopf nicht mehr. Hat jemand einen Tipp? Ich nutze es am iphone 6s.

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   früher konnte man alle Playlisten die in einem Ordner sind zusammen abspielen lassen. Mit der neuen Version ist dies nicht mehr möglich oder vlt finde ich den Knopf nicht mehr. Hat je...
  • tanjajudge
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No volume control unless in Spotify app - using Chromecast Audio

With both airplay and bluetooth audio casting, the phone’s volume buttons change the music volume, whether the iphone is alseep in my pocket, at lock screen, or in app.Just bought Chromecast and on Ios 11.0.03, and all apps current, only in app volum...

• With both airplay and bluetooth audio casting, the phone’s volume buttons change the music volume, whether the iphone is alseep in my pocket, at lock screen, or in app. Just bought Chromecast a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No aparece lo que estoy reproduciendo

Cuando me encuentro reproduciendo una canción no me aparece nada abajo, ni con la pantalla bloqueada, es como si no estuviese reproduciendo nada, por lo que ni siquiera puedo cambiar lo que estou escuchando, he tenido que reinstalar la app dos veces ...

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando me encuentro reproduciendo una canción no me aparece nada abajo, ni con la pantalla bloqueada, es como si no estuviese reproduciendo nada, por lo que ni siquiera puedo cambiar lo que estou esc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lockscreen controls keep disappearing on iOS 11

From time to time the lockscreen controls disappear, the only way to solve it is to restart the phone. Force-quiting spotify or even reinstall won’t help. This did never occur on iOS 10. Probably related to: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-I...

• Casual Listener
  • From time to time the lockscreen controls disappear, the only way to solve it is to restart the phone. Force-quiting spotify or even reinstall won’t help. This did never occur on iOS 10.   Pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing an album from library is impossible in iOS app

Dear Spotify, I have noticed that it is impossible to directly share an album that is stored in my spotify library when using the iOS application. When I go to 'albums', choose an album, hit the triple dots in the upper-right corner, there is no opti...

• Dear Spotify,   I have noticed that it is impossible to directly share an album that is stored in my spotify library when using the iOS application. When I go to 'albums', choose an album, hit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving songsa from local file

Please help me,Im using my windows desktop to save songs from a local file. Then when i open the spotify o my iphone i can't see any saved songs that i save on my playlist. Your help will be appreciated.im using premium btw

• Please help me, Im using my windows desktop to save songs from a local file. Then when i open the spotify o my iphone i can't see any saved songs that i save on my playlist.   Your help will ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant locate the home button

Having difficulty browsing music because Im stuck in my library and I cannot switch to home to browse....

• Having difficulty browsing music because Im stuck in my library and I cannot switch to home to browse....
  • Gergy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Chromecast in Spotify Connect

Hi there!I'm currently trying to cast to my chromecast device from the spotify app on my phone, but for some reason the chromecast is not available in the 'connect to a device' list... When I cast from other apps on my phone like youtube it works fin...

• Hi there! I'm currently trying to cast to my chromecast device from the spotify app on my phone, but for some reason the chromecast is not available in the 'connect to a device' list... When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files wont play on iOS app

Basically I have downloaded the playlist with local files on the desktop app, and when i go to download the playlist on my phone it doesnt download the local files, they just stay greyed out. Screenshots attached theyre on the same wifi network# than...

• Casual Listener
  • Basically I have downloaded the playlist with local files on the desktop app, and when i go to download the playlist on my phone it doesnt download the local files, they just stay greyed out. Screens...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pub malgré mon aboonement

Sur Mon ipad, J'ai spotify avec un abonnement à 5euros/mois Comment se fait-il que j'ai encore des messages publicitaires ... c'est insupportable ! Merci pour votre aide

•   Sur Mon ipad,    J'ai spotify avec un abonnement à 5euros/mois   Comment se fait-il que j'ai encore des messages publicitaires ... c'est insupportable !   M...
  • elteor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[Running] Spotify "Your Running Mix" track list

Hello, I love the spotify recommended for me running playlist (almost more than the Discover Weekly ones) but I've checked on all my platform (iOS, Linux and the web player) and I can't find the track list or even just the list of past tracks played ...

• Hello,  I love the spotify recommended for me running playlist (almost more than the Discover Weekly ones) but I've checked on all my platform (iOS, Linux and the web player) and I can't find t...
  • benriga
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Don't receive any Push notifications on iPhone iOS 11

I don't receive any push notifications on my iphone. - All Pushs ar switched on (viewable inapp and online)- Spotify App deinstalled and reinstalled

• Casual Listener
  • I don't receive any push notifications on my iphone.   - All Pushs ar switched on (viewable inapp and online) - Spotify App deinstalled and reinstalled
  • chrisbchrisb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlists is getting deleted on my iPhone and iPad on its own.

Hi! For a couple of weeks now I have had this trouble. My playlists that I have done (with several artists in it, or playlist with only one artist but songs from different albums) is disappearing from my iPhone and iPad (iPhone 8+ and iPad Air 2) and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! For a couple of weeks now I have had this trouble. My playlists that I have done (with several artists in it, or playlist with only one artist but songs from different albums) is disappearing fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleted playlist bug
    iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound problems ios 11

Hey, for the last two weeks i have had problems with the sound on spotify. Whenever i listen to music i try to turn the sound bar at the highest possible, and it only produce like half of the sound it used to. Ive tried to use youtube and other kind ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, for the last two weeks i have had problems with the sound on spotify. Whenever i listen to music i try to turn the sound bar at the highest possible, and it only produce like half of the sound i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Previous Track' button skips to 'Next Track' on Porsche PCM 3.0 Car Stereo

In my 2011 Porsche 911, I'm using the iPod interface to stream Spotify through my stereo. One odd issue is that the 'previous track' button advances to the next track. This button behaves normally in Apple apps like Music and Podcasts, so I'm not sur...

• In my 2011 Porsche 911, I'm using the iPod interface to stream Spotify through my stereo. One odd issue is that the 'previous track' button advances to the next track. This button behaves normally in...
  • 3spooky5me
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS docked in car gets Spotify stuck on "repeat one"

Hi, Tried all possibilities, hope someone can help. I have Spotify on an iPhone 6 and works flawless except when I have it connected to my car, a Nissan Versa 2012 with a proprietary cable to Apple 30 pin and an Apple original connector from 30 pin t...

• Hi,   Tried all possibilities, hope someone can help. I have Spotify on an iPhone 6 and works flawless except when I have it connected to my car, a Nissan Versa 2012 with a proprietary cable t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect song selecting while searching

Appologizes for the subject line, i wasn't sure how to word it, but the last week or so, after an update i keep having issues when i search for a song and click on one that pops up, it just plays a random one that came up in the search, and if i clic...

• Appologizes for the subject line, i wasn't sure how to word it, but the last week or so, after an update i keep having issues when i search for a song and click on one that pops up, it just plays a r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redesign the Android app to fit the Material Design Guidelines

When you go to your playlists and and try to edit them so you can delete an album, it does nothing, Ive tried it on all three devices and none work.

• Roadie
  • When you go to your playlists and and try to edit them so you can delete an album, it does nothing, Ive tried it on all three devices and none work. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I phone in New Zealnd on VF

How can I subscribe to Spotify in New Zealnd on VF on a iphone.Thanks

• How can I subscribe to Spotify in New Zealnd on VF on a iphone. Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes