Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

decoden phone case

I am doing an research on why many people like to decoden phone cases ( customize their phone cases.) Is there any reason why? Please states your reasons. Appreciate your help.

• I am doing an research on why many people like to decoden phone cases ( customize their phone cases.) Is there any reason why? Please states your reasons. Appreciate your help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Arrows Show In Library But On Album Page It Doesn't

Does anyone know why this is happening? I tried deleting the album and re-downloading the album, but it's the same. The first screenshot is the album in my library, the other is when I search for it.

• Regular
  • Does anyone know why this is happening? I tried deleting the album and re-downloading the album, but it's the same.   The first screenshot is the album in my library, the other is when I searc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth in car stereo not working

Spotify does not play through car speakers when paired and play mode. This worked before but it does not play even using iTunes. Calls do go through the car speakers though.

• Spotify does not play through car speakers when paired and play mode. This worked before but it does not play even using iTunes. Calls do go through the car speakers though.
  • Mahalsey
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pausing and Skipping (Iphone)

Over the past week or so, I've noticed that Spotify has begun to pause and skip randomly when I'm listening on my IPhone 7. I tried listening to music with other apps (Pandora, etc.) and I had no issues. I've reinstalled the Spotify app, with no succ...

• Over the past week or so, I've noticed that Spotify has begun to pause and skip randomly when I'm listening on my IPhone 7. I tried listening to music with other apps (Pandora, etc.) and I had no iss...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't turn off shuffle play.

I have a premium account. I recently disconnected my account from Facebook with the help of Spotify staff. However, now I cannot shut off shuffle and all my albums play out of order. There is a Shuffle button and clicking on it just shuffles the trac...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account.  I recently disconnected my account from Facebook with the help of Spotify staff.  However, now I cannot shut off shuffle and all my albums play out of order. &nbs...
  • Anairb
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 6 likes

Connect keeps finding some stranger's device

I went to Burger King several days ago, and suddenly I connected to "Juan's iPhone" and couldn't hear my music until I figured out how to switch it back to my own iPhone. Now, at random, I will connect to "Juan's iPhone" over the Internet, definitely...

• I went to Burger King several days ago, and suddenly I connected to "Juan's iPhone" and couldn't hear my music until I figured out how to switch it back to my own iPhone. Now, at random, I will conne...
  • PeterFnet
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting logged out every few days

Every few days I keep getting logged out of my iphone premium spotify account which is really annoying as the songs arent downloaded everytime i relog into the app with facebook and this means that i need to go home and redownload the songs before i ...

• Every few days I keep getting logged out of my iphone premium spotify account which is really annoying as the songs arent downloaded everytime i relog into the app with facebook and this means that i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tips playing after every song

After every song, including downloaded songs, Spotify will either stop playing with one second left or will go to the next song and play the first two seconds. This is extremely frustrating and I have tried all of the fixes listed on similar threads ...

• After every song, including downloaded songs, Spotify will either stop playing with one second left or will go to the next song and play the first two seconds. This is extremely frustrating and I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify glitching out

After i play songs for awhile spotify just starts skipping the songs and jumping forward 10 seconds and opening up siri randomly and to combat this i restarted my phone and spotify undownloaded all the songs i had downloaded and then it works for awh...

• After i play songs for awhile spotify just starts skipping the songs and jumping forward 10 seconds and opening up siri randomly and to combat this i restarted my phone and spotify undownloaded all t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Annoying sound effects when controlling Spotify mobile using ipod controls

Using Spotify Mobile Version 0.4.23 on iPhone 4 ios 5.0 Can anyone please confirm this when using the ipod multitasking controls (double clicking the home button twice). The controls cause annoying sound effects (beeping noises when playing/pausing/n...

• Regular
  • Using Spotify Mobile Version 0.4.23 on iPhone 4 ios 5.0   Can anyone please confirm this when using the ipod multitasking controls (double clicking the home button twice). The controls cause a...
  • iainshreeve
  • 79 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 79 replies
  • 6 likes

Song unavailable

Why is my song coming up as unavailable? It 'Lies' by Burns- the Otto knows remix

• Casual Listener
  • Why is my song coming up as unavailable? It 'Lies' by Burns- the Otto knows remix
  • lisalou285
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skip / pause when phone is locked

Since updating to iOS 11, my Spotify continuously skips / pauses songs when my phone is locked. I have deactivated the automatic wake up of the lock screen, but it still skips and pauses when the phone is locked in my pocket. Are there any solutions?...

• Since updating to iOS 11, my Spotify continuously skips / pauses songs when my phone is locked.  I have deactivated the automatic wake up of the lock screen, but it still skips and pauses when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't delete single songs

Why in the universe has this ability been deleted? I have over 4000 songs on my playlist.. you expect me to go them through when I can't even group them by artist and cannot go to the song, to delete that one particular song from my playlist? What is...

• Casual Listener
  • Why in the universe has this ability been deleted? I have over 4000 songs on my playlist.. you expect me to go them through when I can't even group them by artist and cannot go to the song, to delete...
  • Logoht
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 11 download removal

I've noticed since iOS 11, I've been using beta, but problem started after they released the gold master, that my downloaded albums are being removed. This seems to happen everytime the app has been updated recently, which has been several times late...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed since iOS 11, I've been using beta, but problem started after they released the gold master, that my downloaded albums are being removed. This seems to happen everytime the app has been ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the time when playing a track ?

I am not able to see how much time each song is, and much has been played.That feature used to be at the bottom of the screen. Any can help ?

• Regular
  • I am not able to see how much time each song is, and much has been played. That feature used to be at the bottom of the screen.  Any can help ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist with emojis in title not showing up on friends iPad

Hi there // I have a playlist called 2017 where I save my favourite tracks / and my friend follows me on his iPad // but under my Public Playlists on his iPad, it is not listed. It's definitely public as I've been able to share it via text to other f...

• Regular
  • Hi there // I have a playlist called 🍉🍉💥🌈🍣🍣🍣🍆🍆🍒2017 where I save my favourite tracks / and my friend follows me on his iPad // but under my Public Playlists on his iPad, it is not l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast does not appear in Devices Available

Chromecast does not appear in Devices AvailableI have a LAN with IP Range 192.168.255.x where my IOS spotify is connected.My Chromecast is on a VLAN with IP range 10.14.255.In my firewall the multicast feature is enabled, and all traffic is allowed b...

• Chromecast does not appear in Devices Available I have a LAN with IP Range 192.168.255.x where my IOS spotify is connected. My Chromecast is on a VLAN with IP range 10.14.255. In my firewall the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

IOS 11 and CarPlay

Since the IOS and Spotify updates Spotify wants to open on the recently played screen. Used to be when I would get in my car it would pick up playing the song where I left off. I don’t know if it’s an Apple thing, a Hyundai thing, or a Spotify thing ...

• Roadie
  • Since the IOS and Spotify updates Spotify wants to open on the recently played screen. Used to be when I would get in my car it would pick up playing the song where I left off. I don’t know if it’s a...
  • Panafreak
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

apple iphone 4s

Works well and did not think it would work at all.

• Visitor
  • Works well and did not think it would work at all.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes