Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Ford Sync & Spotify App

Hello everyone, since the latest iOS update. Which I now regret doing. I’ve noticed that my Ford Sync doesn’t work well with my Spotify app. Notably I have to press play from my phone it won’t work from the car. While the song plays the now playing t...

• Hello everyone,   since the latest iOS update. Which I now regret doing. I’ve noticed that my Ford Sync doesn’t work well with my Spotify app.    Notably I have to press play from ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify size increased

My problem is that my Spotify app for some reason takes up 1,35 GB on my phone when I don't even have any offline music, and since the app itself is only supposed to be 82 MB i wouldn't expect the app with save settings to be over 400 MB, anyone know...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is that my Spotify app for some reason takes up 1,35 GB on my phone when I don't even have any offline music, and since the app itself is only supposed to be 82 MB i wouldn't expect the ap...
  • Danguerrr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

account

Buongiornonon riesco ad accedere .Mi compare un messaggio nel quale mi viene detto che non posso utilizzare spotify dall'estero oltre i 14 gg.Ho provato a reistallare l'applicazione e anche la password di facebook

• Buongiorno non riesco ad accedere .Mi compare un messaggio nel quale mi viene detto che non  posso utilizzare spotify dall'estero oltre i 14 gg.Ho provato a reistallare l'applicazione...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac/iPhone Local Files sync

Okay so I use Soundcloud for some tracks that aren't available on Spotify but I don't want to pay for both services. I can still use souncloud but then there are ads, so the other day I found out about local files I was really excited. I downloaded s...

• Okay so I use Soundcloud for some tracks that aren't available on Spotify but I don't want to pay for both services. I can still use souncloud but then there are ads, so the other day I found out abo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Songs

Hi guys. I feel like my data is still being used up when I play my downloaded songs while my data is on. Is that really how it's supposed to be?

• Hi guys. I feel like my data is still being used up when I play my downloaded songs while my data is on. Is that really how it's supposed to be? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

itunes playlist songs disappear

a few weeks ago i had a playlist from itunes uploaded to the spotify app on my iphone. everything was working just fine, was able to access the songs on my itunes playlist through spotify whenever i wanted to. i wanted to update some playlists and i ...

• a few weeks ago i had a playlist from itunes uploaded to the spotify app on my iphone.  everything was working just fine, was able to access the songs on my itunes playlist through spotify whene...
  • jesesen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App using a lot of storage

It's using 1.25gb of data (the highest on my phone). I have no songs downloaded. what gives??

• Casual Listener
  • It's using 1.25gb of data (the highest on my phone). I have no songs downloaded.   what gives??
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Apple EarPods built-in remote issue

Hi there,I just signed up to be part of this community and I hope I found the right place to report on this bug / problem that I have with the iOS App. The problem itself doesn't occur all the time but happened a few times by now. So while Spotify is...

• Hi there, I just signed up to be part of this community and I hope I found the right place to report on this bug / problem that I have with the iOS App.   The problem itself doesn't occur all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs won't play offline!

Hey guys,I have a premium account and an iPhone 8 i used to be able to play any song that I wanted whilst being offline without downloading them on my old iPhone 7. Now it will only let me play songs that Ive downloaded. It's really frustrating, can ...

• Hey guys, I have a premium account and an iPhone 8 i used to be able to play any song that I wanted whilst being offline without downloading them on my old iPhone 7. Now it will only let me play son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming Spotify to Apple TV plays a weird video on loop

When I use airplay on my iPhone to stream Spotify to Apple TV, it plays a 30 second video (people running, dancing, someone at the aquarium) on loop with the music I selected playing in the background. Why is this happening? My friend has the same ve...

• Casual Listener
  • When I use airplay on my iPhone to stream Spotify to Apple TV, it plays a 30 second video (people running, dancing, someone at the aquarium) on loop with the music I selected playing in the back...
  • Romfour
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify plays songs I dont choose

hi, the app on iphone plays the other songs (not the one in the playlist). I reinstalled it and its the same. I tried with many other playlists and its the same. It adds the hits I dont want to listen. thanksKarol

• hi,  the app on iphone plays the other songs (not the one in the playlist). I reinstalled it and its the same. I tried with many other playlists and its the same. It adds the hits I dont want t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't receive notifies more

About a month ago i used to receive notifies about new music from artists that i follow. Now i don't receive 'em more. I didn't change skills about "notifies" on my phone and in my account. What's wrong??

• Casual Listener
  • About a month ago i used to receive notifies about new music from artists that i follow. Now i don't receive 'em more. I didn't change skills about "notifies" on my phone and in my account. What's wr...
  • Astride
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify <-> Shazam integration is complete nonsense now

Edit: This has been fixed now! Shazam won't listen to any of my tweets, so please, please listen: you guys need to work with Shazam to fix the integration between Spotify for iOS and Shazam. I have a lifetime subscription, so there used to be there w...

• Visitor
  • Edit: This has been fixed now!    Shazam won't listen to any of my tweets, so please, please listen: you guys need to work with Shazam to fix the integration between Spotify for iOS and S...
  • raseguelp
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

i can't import music to spotifuggle app

hii have music and playlist in my iphone in the music aap in spotify i can't see in setting > import... how can fined and or another way please help me

• Casual Listener
  • hi i have music and playlist in my iphone in the music aap  in spotify i can't see in setting > import...  how can fined and or another way please help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does My Shazam Playlist auto-sync?

When I signed up for premium Spotify, all my Shazam tracks were generated as a My Shazam playlist. Is this meant to sync to add new tracks? It does not seem to meaning all new shazam'ed tracls need to be added to that playlist manually. Cheers

• When I signed up for premium Spotify, all my Shazam tracks were generated as a My Shazam playlist. Is this meant to sync to add new tracks? It does not seem to meaning all new shazam'ed tracls need t...
  • Victorgaillat
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

IOS 10-11 Non-Spotify Music Local Files Disappearing from Iphone

Need help here.Local files on iPhone disappeared after a couple hours of listening then will not sync again even after relog and reinstall on my Windows desktop, MacBook, and iPhone.All firewalls disabled. all connected to same wifi network.The phone...

• Need help here. Local files on iPhone disappeared after a couple hours of listening then will not sync again even after relog and reinstall on my Windows desktop, MacBook, and iPhone. All fire...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LOGIN FAILED on iPhone after deactivating Facebook account

Hi! My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook account which I deactivated for one week (because I went to another country), and when I activated my Facebook, I cannot login on Spotify and it says, "LOGIN FAILED - You can only use Spotify abroad ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My Spotify account is connected to my Facebook account which I deactivated for one week (because I went to another country), and when I activated my Facebook, I cannot login on Spotify and it say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

decoden phone case

I am doing an research on why many people like to decoden phone cases ( customize their phone cases.) Is there any reason why? Please states your reasons. Appreciate your help.

• I am doing an research on why many people like to decoden phone cases ( customize their phone cases.) Is there any reason why? Please states your reasons. Appreciate your help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Arrows Show In Library But On Album Page It Doesn't

Does anyone know why this is happening? I tried deleting the album and re-downloading the album, but it's the same. The first screenshot is the album in my library, the other is when I search for it.

• Regular
  • Does anyone know why this is happening? I tried deleting the album and re-downloading the album, but it's the same.   The first screenshot is the album in my library, the other is when I searc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth in car stereo not working

Spotify does not play through car speakers when paired and play mode. This worked before but it does not play even using iTunes. Calls do go through the car speakers though.

• Spotify does not play through car speakers when paired and play mode. This worked before but it does not play even using iTunes. Calls do go through the car speakers though.
  • Mahalsey
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes