Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I subscribed to the family plan and sent out my invites. When they open up there message to accept invite, the invite button does nothing. How can we fix this and have them join the plan? Thanks

• I subscribed to the family plan and sent out my invites. When they open up there message to accept invite, the invite button does nothing. How can we fix this and have them join the plan? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Country limit desktop and iPhone

Hello Spotify I am reaching out to you because I have having trouble logging in through my iPhone. When I try to log in thorugh the Spotify app it gives me a 14 day out of the country error but when I log in through the PC it is fine. Could you all h...

• Hello Spotify I am reaching out to you because I have having trouble logging in through my iPhone. When I try to log in thorugh the Spotify app it gives me a 14 day out of the country error but when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files downloaded on desktop app do not display on mobile spotify app

I found a bunch of songs I liked but they were not on spotify so I downloaded them to itunes on my mac then put them on Spotify through the local files and onto my playlist and they worked fine, but when I try to listen to those songs on my iPhone it...

• I found a bunch of songs I liked but they were not on spotify so I downloaded them to itunes on my mac then put them on Spotify through the local files and onto my playlist and they worked fine, but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Can't download music got premium 30 day free trial just keeps telling me to get it or dismiss really starting to get up my nose

• Can't download music got premium 30 day free trial just keeps telling me to get it or dismiss really starting to get up my nose
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in with facebook account. Blank white screen.

I've been trying to log into this for about an hour now and I'm so frustrated. I go to Log In - Log in with facebook - and then just a blank white screen shows up.I've tried logging in with my facebook email and password but it's showing as incorrect...

• I've been trying to log into this for about an hour now and I'm so frustrated.   I go to Log In - Log in with facebook - and then just a blank white screen shows up. I've tried logging in wit...
  • Jlleeee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get my disabled account back

My dad cancelled his card that was paying for Spotify , I assumed that it would just get rid of premium but my whole Spotify is gone. I only want access to my playlists , I’ve had Spotify for years now and everything I’ve had is gone. My username was...

• My dad cancelled his card that was paying for Spotify , I assumed that it would just get rid of premium but my whole Spotify is gone. I only want access to my playlists , I’ve had Spotify for years n...
  • pasqueeze
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume control is out of control

Hi, I some issues controlling the volume in the BluOS app when the Spotify app is open at the same time. It turns rhe volume up or down at "its own will" I have the same problem on both my iphone 6 and ipad air. Everything is always updated and runni...

• Hi, I some issues controlling the volume in the BluOS app when the Spotify app is open at the same time. It turns rhe volume up or down at "its own will"   I have the same problem on both my i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda

Amigos, verán; estaba escuchando música de los más normal, pero se reinició mi dispositivo, al encenderlo nuevamente todas las canciones que tenía ya no estaban descargadas, pero seguía usando el mismo espacio de almacenamiento, ¿como lo puedo soluci...

• Amigos, verán; estaba escuchando música de los más normal, pero se reinició mi dispositivo, al encenderlo nuevamente todas las canciones que tenía ya no estaban descargadas, pero seguía usando el mis...
  • wendyafri
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on iPhone does not show up on FB activity. Fix?

What I am listening to does not show up on my FB activity log or account. I have social media selected on FB on my preferences on my iPhone 7. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and even signed out and manually signed in without using Facebook connect...

• Casual Listener
  • What I am listening to does not show up on my FB activity log or account. I have social media selected on FB on my preferences on my iPhone 7. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and even signed out an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Track numbers

Is there a way to get the number of a song on a playlist? iv download a big playlist and forget what song I was last on as there’s no numbers in any playlist like track 1 track 2 ect I have an iPhone 6s

• Is there a way to get the number of a song on a playlist? iv download a big playlist and forget what song I was last on as there’s no numbers in any playlist like track 1 track 2 ect I have an iPhone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Numbers of songs on playlist

Is there a way to get the numbers of songs on a playlist, iv download a big playlist and forget what song I was last on as there’s no numbers of songs in playlist . Like track 1 track 2 track 3 ect ,I have an iPhone 6s

• Is there a way to get the numbers of songs on a playlist, iv download a big playlist and forget what song I was last on as there’s no numbers of songs in playlist . Like track 1 track 2 track 3 ect ,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Stopping While Streaming Through Chromecast Audio

Hi, For the past two years I've been using a Chromecast Audio and Spotify to play music outside to my pool. After the most recent Spotify update I began having problems. Iphone 7+ 128GBiOS 10.3.3Google Chromecast Audio 1.26.94126Spotify 8.4.18.632 Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   For the past two years I've been using a Chromecast Audio and Spotify to play music outside to my pool.  After the most recent Spotify update I began having problems.   Iphon...
  • Voltrons_head
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play music

I can't play my music. It's grey and won't play. And it's just certain songs from an artist, not all of that artist songs. Why is it like that? How can I play my music again?

• I can't play my music. It's grey and won't play. And it's just certain songs from an artist, not all of that artist songs. Why is it like that? How can I play my music again?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluetooth/logout issues

Hi allI am having sporadic problems with my vehicles Bluetooth not receiving my Spotify music. My phone is recognized, but it will not play anything from my Spotify. When I turn off my phone to try and reset it, Spotify logs me out. Very frustrating....

• Hi all I am having sporadic problems with my vehicles Bluetooth not receiving my Spotify music.  My phone is recognized, but it will not play anything from my Spotify. When I turn off my phone ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode

I'm using Spotify for years now , sudenly I started having trouble with a message saying that I need to connect to the internet to go online , as it's offline. The internet is conected so I dont know why I can keep using Spotify....

• Regular
  • I'm using Spotify for years now , sudenly I started having trouble with a message saying that I need to connect to the internet to go online , as it's offline. The internet is conected so I dont know...
  • andrew031
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will be doing add, then just close out of app.

I will be watching an add on spotify then it will just close out of the app and make me re watch another add.

• Casual Listener
  • I will be watching an add on spotify then it will just close out of the app and make me re watch another add.
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Close out on own
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Saved songs randomly deleting from iPhone 6

For the third time now, all my saved songs in "Your Library" have randomly been deleted from my iPhone. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but have once again had the same problem after redownloading all of my songs. I have noticed that ...

• For the third time now, all my saved songs in "Your Library" have randomly been deleted from my iPhone. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but have once again had the same prob...
  • Benjaminateur
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Battery Improvements

Having taken part in numerous threads regarding battery drain and heat on the Spotify iOS client over the past year, I wanted to check with the community if everyone was seeing the improvements I've seen. It looks like the Spotify engineers have real...

IMG_6138.jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • Having taken part in numerous threads regarding battery drain and heat on the Spotify iOS client over the past year, I wanted to check with the community if everyone was seeing the improvements I've ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My library

I had my Spotify turned off. A week later I just logged back in and my account started up again minus my playlists. How can I get them back? Someone help!!! terri

• I had my Spotify turned off. A week later I just logged back in and my account started up again minus my playlists. How can I get them back? Someone help!!!   terri
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes