Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to skip songs?

Solved!

Unable to skip songs?

I have a basic Spotify account, and both on my Android and PC desktop app, I have ads every couple of songs or the 30 minutes ad-free with the video, but I'm always able to skip as many songs as I'd like and/or select which song to play from my songs list. This got me into the habit of 'skipping' the last few seconds of songs just so I could go on to the next one. Now on an iPhone, I skipped the ending of two songs and didn't feel like listening to the next one on the queue, I go to skip and it says this is only a Premium feature. I tried to go select a song from my songs list, and again the same message. Is this normal? If so, this seems like such a basic feature to remove that I'd be surprised anyone who has an iOS would ever use Spotify. If not, how do I turn Spotify back to normal? A Premium subscription is out of the question.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes this is a normal feature for spotify on iphone. The only way to skip more songs is to get premium.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Yes this is a normal feature for spotify on iphone. The only way to skip more songs is to get premium.

Thank you for your reply. This is incredibly sad.

Suggested posts