Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify plays a different song on my mac than on my iPhone (same band and songs, old and new singer)

Hello there, I wasn't sure if I should post here or in the mac category, but I figured either is okay. Here's my issue : My favorite band, Rhapsody of Fire, recently changed singers and released an album of re-recorded songs from older albums to give...

• Hello there, I wasn't sure if I should post here or in the mac category, but I figured either is okay. Here's my issue :   My favorite band, Rhapsody of Fire, recently changed singers and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 11

I can not up grade to Spotify 11 I have been with spotty for over 2weeks

• I can not up grade to Spotify 11 I have been with spotty for over 2weeks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CSRF tokens and logging in

Hi, Spotify community! My mom is a new proud Spotify premium user and loves it. Recently she updated her iOS software and she can no longer get into her Spotify app. She says when she tries to log in, a message appears that says “CSRF token not taken...

• Hi, Spotify community!  My mom is a new proud Spotify premium user and loves it. Recently she updated her iOS software and she can no longer get into her Spotify app. She says when she tries to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login process on setup of new iPhone is broken

I just restored my data to a new iPhone 8 Plus, latest iOS (11.0.3) and I had a very poor experience trying to log into Spotify. I was able to eventually do it, but it is currently broken.When opening spotify it asks me to log in, when I tap Log In, ...

• I just restored my data to a new iPhone 8 Plus, latest iOS (11.0.3) and I had a very poor experience trying to log into Spotify. I was able to eventually do it, but it is currently broken. When open...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try to play any Frank Ocean song they don't play at all

Did he take his music off Spotify? Even then that wouldn't make sense I can still play his music on my pixel. Help me out here.

• Casual Listener
  • Did he take his music off Spotify? Even then that wouldn't make sense I can still play his music on my pixel. Help me out here.
  • Waterkid54
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No titles seen on radio, cant change songs on my wheelbuttons anymore! VW!

Hi,i dont know since when. i got an iPhone 6s (iOS11) and the latest spotify version. like a week ago everything was fine. now i cant see any song titles/nor album titles on my screen on the radio. also i cant change the songs (prev/next) on my butto...

• Hi, i dont know since when. i got an iPhone 6s (iOS11) and the latest spotify version. like a week ago everything was fine. now i cant see any song titles/nor album titles on my screen on the radio....
  • Johnsherman
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot play specific artist on iOS or Windows Desktop

I can no longer play anything by Frank Ocean on Spotify for iOS or Windows Desktop. It just will not pay when I click any of his music. I had two of his albums saved for offline play and I have unsaved them and tried again. Any help? Very strange tha...

• I can no longer play anything by Frank Ocean on Spotify for iOS or Windows Desktop. It just will not pay when I click any of his music. I had two of his albums saved for offline play and I have ...
  • lenjammin30
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Customer service

I was on the phone with someone From Spotify customer service, they were very helpful and fixed my issue. But after my initial statement I wasn’t able to talk to the person on the other end again, it wouldn’t give me the space to talk to her. Anyway ...

• I was on the phone with someone From Spotify customer service, they were very helpful and fixed my issue. But after my initial statement I wasn’t able to talk to the person on the other end agai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist won’t play

A few days ago I got a new iPhone. I downloaded Spotify from the App Store and logged in on my account that has a premium subscription. I have a playlist with almost 500 songs, and every song is downloaded so they are supposed to work offline. Every ...

• A few days ago I got a new iPhone. I downloaded Spotify from the App Store and logged in on my account that has a premium subscription. I have a playlist with almost 500 songs, and every song is down...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly deletes downloaded songs

Hi, app is up-to date, iOS too yet this happened again for now uncountable times, my offline music Was deleted from albums, each time playlists stay downloaded. today I went outside reach of WiFi and I saw multiple songs to be downloaded which was ok...

• Visitor
  • Hi, app is up-to date, iOS too yet this happened again for now uncountable times, my offline music   Was deleted from albums, each time playlists stay downloaded.   today I went outside r...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play my playlist

I have 3 iPhones, an iPhone 5c, 5s, and a 6. When I play just this one playlist it started stopping after a few songs. After that it started freezing after ads played. Now every time i start the playlist it won't play after an ad or it won't play any...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 iPhones, an iPhone 5c, 5s, and a 6. When I play just this one playlist it started stopping after a few songs. After that it started freezing after ads played. Now every time i start the play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t play a certain playlist

There is one of my playlists I just can’t play, and it’s my favourite so it’s sucks, what can I do?

• There is one of my playlists I just can’t play, and it’s my favourite so it’s sucks, what can I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Skipping glitch, bug reproducible 100%

Hi, ive been having an issue where from time to time, the sone I’m listening will glitch and skip/repeat a second or two, for no apparent reason. It happens 100% of the time where my phone is unlocked, then is locked and placed in my pocket. Also hap...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   ive been having an issue where from time to time, the sone I’m listening will glitch and skip/repeat a second or two, for no apparent reason.    It happens 100% of the t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Glitch
    playback
    skip
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album won't play

I am trying to listen to the album Stoney on spotify on my Iphone 7. I have IOS11 and im not sure if thats what has to do with the problem. Everytime I press shuffle all on the album nothing happens at all. Rarely if it begins to play the album it wi...

• I am trying to listen to the album Stoney on spotify on my Iphone 7. I have IOS11 and im not sure if thats what has to do with the problem. Everytime I press shuffle all on the album nothing happens ...
  • raxilia-running
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App sucks space

My Spotify app is using almost 1GB and I haven't (as far as I know) any songs offline.When I reinstall the app it is around 75MB, after logging in 83MB, after 2 min 110MB and this goes on until 980MB.How can I stop the app from sucking space?

• My Spotify app is using almost 1GB and I haven't (as far as I know) any songs offline. When I reinstall the app it is around 75MB, after logging in 83MB, after 2 min 110MB and this goes on until 980...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sinc local files to phone

I've looked through forums and feel like I've tried everything.My phone and computer are on the same networkMy firewall isn't blocking spotify from interacting with devicesI've tried doing on a phone hotspot and regular networkI've restarted my phone...

• I've looked through forums and feel like I've tried everything. My phone and computer are on the same network My firewall isn't blocking spotify from interacting with devices I've tried doing on a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel

I tried to cancel you guys along time ago and I just noticed that you guys charged me 10$ 2s the 15-16 ofOctober witch it out of control I would like my money back and not pay ever. Again

• I tried to cancel you guys along time ago and I just noticed that you guys charged me 10$ 2s the 15-16 ofOctober witch it out of control I would like my money back and not pay ever. Again 
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Background activity killing battery

Ios 11 is already a battery draining nightmare, so, to help remedy the situation I turned off background app refresh for all applications doing the most damage. Spotify is typically at the top of this list, doing hours of background activity, even th...

• Ios 11 is already a battery draining nightmare, so, to help remedy the situation I turned off background app refresh for all applications doing the most damage. Spotify is typically at the top of thi...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

We seriously still can't create folders on mobile??

Nearly 2018 and we're still unable to create folders to better organize playlists into. This is ridiculous. Why is the mobile app so barebones?

• Nearly 2018 and we're still unable to create folders to better organize playlists into. This is ridiculous. Why is the mobile app so barebones? 
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 26 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 26 likes

Iphone 7 version 10.3.3 music always stops after every advertisement

For the past week it just music suddenly stops after an advertisement whether on Bluetooth or y the phone itself. I have to play another playlist to start over then if an advertisement comes up it just freezes. TIA!

• For the past week it just music suddenly stops after an advertisement whether on Bluetooth or  y the phone itself. I have to play another playlist to start over then if an advertisement comes up...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes