Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist destroyed, deleted

Solved!

playlist destroyed, deleted

Hi, music is all my life and I have a huge problem. 

This morning I tried to put a song on my main playlist, but the playlist is completely destroyed: the songs are not in the same order, and worse than that almost half of the playlist disappeared, songs that have been added one year ago ! 

I'm really anxious about it, and I'm wondering if I'll be able to get my music back... 

I have spotify on my phone, and everything's working but I'm afraid If I close the app I won't get my playlist back... 

On my computer I tried to desinstall the app and reinstall it, but it's still the same. 

When I listen to the music on my phone it appears on spotify on my compter, and when I click on the music you see it doesn't appear on the playlist... 

If you have a solution to this problem you would help me a lot, thank you... 

(I'm french sorry if my english is really bad) 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Laurador,

I hope you're doing well! And I'm Brazillian by the way hahaha so I hope you can understand my English!

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can help you! But if you go to spotify.com you can get some of your deleted playlists back. I'll try to show you on my screenshots:

Once you're at spotify.com, you go to you profile! (Mine is in portuguese hahaha)Once you're at spotify.com, you go to you profile! (Mine is in portuguese hahaha)Then you to "recovered playlists" (something similar. Again, mine is in portuguese, but I've marked in red)Then you to "recovered playlists" (something similar. Again, mine is in portuguese, but I've marked in red)Finaly you get your playlists back by clicking where is marked by red!Finaly you get your playlists back by clicking where is marked by red!

I hope I helped you! 

Have a nice Christmas!

Follow me

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey Laurador,

I hope you're doing well! And I'm Brazillian by the way hahaha so I hope you can understand my English!

Honestly, I'm not sure if I can help you! But if you go to spotify.com you can get some of your deleted playlists back. I'll try to show you on my screenshots:

Once you're at spotify.com, you go to you profile! (Mine is in portuguese hahaha)Once you're at spotify.com, you go to you profile! (Mine is in portuguese hahaha)Then you to "recovered playlists" (something similar. Again, mine is in portuguese, but I've marked in red)Then you to "recovered playlists" (something similar. Again, mine is in portuguese, but I've marked in red)Finaly you get your playlists back by clicking where is marked by red!Finaly you get your playlists back by clicking where is marked by red!

I hope I helped you! 

Have a nice Christmas!

Follow me

Suggested posts