Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find a spotify friend

Can't find a spotify friend

Hi,

I'm using sopotify on iphone 4. I tried to share a tune with a friend on Spotify but couldn't find his username, even though I am 100% sure I typed it right in the search box. The weird thing is that he could find me and he managed to shared a tune that I received in my inbox.

Thanks in advance for your help!

K

4 Replies

Hello,

I have kind of the same problem. I recently upgraded my account to a premium account and tried to link it to Facebook. But both on my laptop, I-pad, Samsung Galaxy, it always starts "loading" the link, but it never works. I can not see any friend. A friend sent me a playlist to my inbox. This worked. Also, if I check in my Spotify profile, I can see I "already established the Facebook link". 

Could you please help me?

Thanks.

Hi,

Same problem here on my new ipad.

Everything work good on desktop and iphone version of spotify.

But on my new ipad there is "no friends" and i can't share anything.

I've tried to remove and install a fresh version on the new ipad but the problem still there : no friends 😞

Help us please.

Best regards

Same on android

You know I've been browsing thought the forums for quite a while at different items. Most of them end with.. "Will somebody help us?"  Hahahah, I wonder how closely they're monitored. 

i just want to know how I can find spotify users that aren't in my Facebook group on my ipad?

Suggested posts