Unable to share with "Spotify People" using the iPhone app. There are no issues sharing tracks using the Desktop client. I recently deactivated my Facebook account and since reactivating it I am no longer able to share using the iPhone app.
A more detailed description, using numbered steps
1. Launch iPhone app.
2. Begin playing a song using Search or Playlists.
3. If applicable, tap on "Now Playing" bar at the bottom of the screen to make the track display full-screen.
4. Tap the album art to bring up the modal dialog window.
5. Select "Share..." (bottom left)
6. Select "Spotify People" (first option)
7. Select a Facebook friend from the list.
8. Type in a message (optional) and click "Send".
What I expected to happen
The user selected in step 7 should receive the message in their Spotify and Facebook inboxes.
What actually happened
The user selected in step 7 never receives the shared song, not in their Spotify inbox and not in their Facebook inbox. (Note: Sharing to the same user VIA the Desktop client continues to function properly)
My iPad/iPhone model
Device’s Operating System
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
100 (0 synced)
My mobile Spotify version
My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)
My provider and country
AT&T / US
Do you have any screenshots you can attach to more clearly explain your issue?
The "Share with spotify people" option is missing in my Iphone app. I can still send songs to spotify people using the desktop app. This is highly annoying since sharing to spotify people is one of the features I use most frequently on the Iphone app.
I have the most recent version of the spotify app on my Iphone [2013-04-18]
I really hope that this is not a new "feature" to force us to send via Facebook.
Hey there you, Yeah, you! 😁 Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game…