Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Us9
  • Visitor
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

am getting sick of spotify already - pls help

So suddenly 2 days ago i can't get spotify on my ipod touch, which is kind of the whole reason i have spotify i.e. so i can play music through my docking station. it's been fine for a month or so till now, and my service on my home and work pcs are f...

• Casual Listener
  • So suddenly 2 days ago i can't get spotify on my ipod touch, which is kind of the whole reason i have spotify i.e. so i can play music through my docking station. it's been fine for a month or so til...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium won't work on my iPhone!

The app seems to download, icon appears but when opened, just a blank white screen. Have tried uninstalling multiple times.

• The app seems to download, icon appears but when opened, just a blank white screen. Have tried uninstalling multiple times.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Would like Spotify Widget within another App

I'm wondering if there is a way that a user can stream Spotify (given that they have it installed on their iPhone) directly from MY app. I know how to embed the URI so that it will exit my app and direct the user to the Spotify app. But what I'm tryi...

• I'm wondering if there is a way that a user can stream Spotify (given that they have it installed on their iPhone) directly from MY app. I know how to embed the URI so that it will exit my app and di...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App
    application
    iphone
    link
    Widget
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to transfer premium account information

I have a premium account on my Ipad that I set up through Facebook. How do I gain access to that account on my iphone?

• I have a premium account on my Ipad that I set up through Facebook. How do I gain access to that account on my iphone?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Mobile data off" option in stead of Offline mode

Why there is no option to turn off mobile data in Spotity? I have a Datalimit on my iPhone. When I am on the road, I try to use only offline/synced playlists. I put Spotify in th Offline mode, to make sure no tracks are streamed accidentally that are...

• Why there is no option to turn off mobile data in Spotity?   I have a Datalimit on my iPhone. When I am on the road, I try to use only offline/synced playlists. I put Spotify in th Offline m...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

friends list is missing on Mac Book Air

I use spotify on PC Mac and Ipad. 2 weeks ago I bought a mac book Air. In the spotify interface there is no icon for Friends. That's is my most important button, I do play a lot of my friends platlist, especially one. It's still on the ipad available...

• Visitor
  • I use spotify on PC Mac and Ipad.   2 weeks ago I bought a mac book Air. In the spotify interface there is no icon for Friends.   That's is my most important button, I do play a l...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

This problem still needs to be fixed!

The problem multiple people have had as outlined in this link - http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Spotify-does-not-sync-music-to-iPhone/td-p/499342 Is still a problem and the fix has gone unanswered. All suggested ways o...

• Music Fan
  • The problem multiple people have had as outlined in this link -  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Spotify-does-not-sync-music-to-iPhone/td-p/499342  Is st...
  • StealthGC
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

playing spotify wirelessly on my stereo

I read that if I downloaded the remote app from apple and the helper I would be able to play through my stereo. How is this done if my receiver is not spotify enabled? I stream Netflix through my dvd if that helps.I have the wireless app on my ipod t...

• I read that if I downloaded the remote app from apple and the helper I would be able to play through my stereo. How is this done if my receiver is not spotify enabled? I stream Netflix through my dvd...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPad app not working at all

I have installed the iPad app onto my iPad 2 but it doesn't do anything when I open it. Just a plain blank screen with the icons on the left that don't work.Help!!

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the iPad app onto my iPad 2 but it doesn't do anything when I open it. Just a plain blank screen with the icons on the left that don't work. Help!!
  • Davemilford79
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify bug

1. First I did this2. Then I did that3. I also did this4. then this5. then this6. and finally, this What I expected to happenThis is what I expected to happen What actually happenedThis is what happened instead. My iPad/iPhone modeliPad 2 Device’s Op...

• Composer
  • 1. First I did this 2. Then I did that 3. I also did this 4. then this 5. then this 6. and finally, this What I expected to happen This is what I expected to happen What actually happen...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested/Similar Artists on iPhone App

Hi Guys, Does anyone know (I doubt it though) if the SIMILAR ARTISTS option is also available on the iPhone app?That would be amazing... and if not, then it's a suggestion to look forward to add in a future update, huh? Cheers,Swisscub

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   Does anyone know (I doubt it though) if the SIMILAR ARTISTS option is also available on the iPhone app? That would be amazing... and if not, then it's a suggestion to look forward ...
  • tjtate
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

Paradise Valley in iOS not playing right song and stopping

Hey there I created a new playlist in my iPhone 5 with John Mayer's new album, Paradise Valley, and everytime I play a song it stops after it and I have to press the next button for the next song to play. It happens with or without Shuffle and with o...

• Hey there I created a new playlist in my iPhone 5 with John Mayer's new album, Paradise Valley, and everytime I play a song it stops after it and I have to press the next button for the next song t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won't work on my iPhone heeeeelp

Spotify wont work on my iphone, but works fine on my computer... I have spotify premium..please help me I have tried everything from re-install to delete everything.. thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify wont work on my iphone, but works fine on my computer... I have spotify premium..please help me I have tried everything from re-install to delete everything.. thanks  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work on iPhone

The Spotify-app on my iPhone5 isn't recognizing my premium subscription. Spotify-desktop is working properly with full premium features. Also, my account status at the website is premium.

• The Spotify-app on my iPhone5 isn't recognizing my premium subscription. Spotify-desktop is working properly with full premium features. Also, my account status at the website is premium.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist can't be played even though available in Spotify, app crashes when song is re-added

So it seems like other people have experienced this too and that reinstalling the app solved the issue, but it didn't for me. Some of my playlists have songs that are available in Spotify greyed out. When I click on them, it says I have to add them l...

• Regular
  • So it seems like other people have experienced this too and that reinstalling the app solved the issue, but it didn't for me.   Some of my playlists have songs that are available in Spotify ...
  • mercuriocavald
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium does not work on my ipod touch

Hi, I've used Spotify Premium for quite a long time on my iPod Touch without any issues. Suddenly, I was not able to open the app anymore. Whenever I try to open it, a white screen appears. I've stopped the app completey, deinstalled and installed it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've used Spotify Premium for quite a long time on my iPod Touch without any issues. Suddenly, I was not able to open the app anymore. Whenever I try to open it, a white scre...
  • steffipfeffi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify asking me to disable Offline model to connect

Thanks all for your help!I'm trying to login to spotify on my iPhone. It's asking me to first disable offline mode in order to connect to Spotify. However, I can't get into spotify in order to disable the offline mode. Any thoughts? Thanks so much!

• Casual Listener
  • Thanks all for your help! I'm trying to login to spotify on my iPhone. It's asking me to first disable offline mode in order to connect to Spotify. However, I can't get into spotify in order to di...
  • jlc157
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Volume button turns screen on

When using the volume buttons while the phone is asleep the screen comes on with the volume graphic. Is there any way to stop this? It's a bit annoying when listening in bed or just the fact you have to keep pressing the sleep button again.Cheers

• When using the volume buttons while the phone is asleep the screen comes on with the volume graphic. Is there any way to stop this? It's a bit annoying when listening in bed or just the fact you have...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify update renders Tunecast FM Trans. useless?...

Hi Guys,This afternoon I updated my apps on my iphone 4 and recieved the most up to date version of spotify on mobile to use with my premium subscription. After finish up, I decided to drive home and as per usual use my Belkin Tunecast Auto Fm transm...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys, This afternoon I updated my apps on my iphone 4 and recieved the most up to date version of spotify on mobile to use with my premium subscription. After finish up, I decided to drive home...
  • CS1011
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Since iOS6 update problems with spotify on Ipad2

Hello guys, at first sorry for my bad english skills. I'm not well trained in english messaging. Since I have updated my Ipad2, spotify stopped working normally. It is possible to log in into the app but it looks like that the spotify app has no conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys,   at first sorry for my bad english skills. I'm not well trained in english messaging. 🙂 Since I have updated my Ipad2, spotify stopped working normally. It is possible to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod