iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

lo nuevo

Hoy ha desaparecido la pestaña "lo nuevo" de mi spotify premium. Ya no puedo escuchar "lo nuevo" o lo que está sonando ahora. Me ha salido una pestaña nueva que pone "descubrir" en sustitución de "lo nuevo". Cómo puedo recuperar nla pestaña de lo nue...

• Hoy ha desaparecido la pestaña "lo nuevo" de mi spotify premium. Ya no puedo escuchar "lo nuevo" o lo que está sonando ahora. Me ha salido una pestaña nueva que pone "descubrir" en sustitución de "lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onglet quoi de neuf

Bonjour, Comment faire pour changer l'onglet"Quoi de neuf" par "Découverte" sur iphone?Merci de votre aide

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   Comment faire pour changer l'onglet"Quoi de neuf" par "Découverte" sur iphone? Merci de votre aide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top list on iPhone

On the Spotify App I can't find the top lists tracks and albums as I can on my computer. I had them previously but with the new update they are gone. Can I get them again in some way? Thanks, Susanne

• On the Spotify App I can't find the top lists tracks and albums as I can on my computer. I had them previously but with the new update they are gone. Can I get them again in some way?   Than...
  • kwh
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account no longer working on my ipod

Hello, I have been using Spotify on ipod with a premium account for about 2 months now (including the trial period). Everything was working fine, when a few days ago, the sound stopped working. I can play my itunes music on the ipod, but with Spotify...

• Hello,   I have been using Spotify on ipod with a premium account for about 2 months now (including the trial period). Everything was working fine, when a few days ago, the sound stopped wor...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Long track names

When track names go beyond maybe 30 characters, you can't see the whole name. This is a particular problem for classical music, as for example Sir Simon Rattle – Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring, Petrushka, The Firebird & Apollo. When listening to this...

• Gig Goer
  • When track names go beyond maybe 30 characters, you can't see the whole name. This is a particular problem for classical music, as for example Sir Simon Rattle – Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Album art

Are you ever going to fix the album art positioning? The bottom of the album art is cut off on the iPhone 5. The station/like/dislike bar covers the bottom of the album art.

• Not applicable
  • Are you ever going to fix the album art positioning? The bottom of the album art is cut off on the iPhone 5. The station/like/dislike bar covers the bottom of the album art.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPod stays at one song while syncing tracks for offline play

Hi,I don't understand why this is happening; I have an iPod touch (I think 4G) with latest update for Spotify. When I'm syncing my tracks to be available for offline play, it will attempt to sync, but will stick to one song and will not finish syncin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't understand why this is happening; I have an iPod touch (I think 4G) with latest update for Spotify. When I'm syncing my tracks to be available for offline play, it will attempt to sync...
  • pm444
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Offline iPhone different accounts?

Hello! I'm wondering if I can sync offline to two different accounts with the same device. What I mean is if I login to account 1 sync all the songs in my playlist so I can listen to them offline then I login in on account 2 on the same iPhone do I h...

• Hello!   I'm wondering if I can sync offline to two different accounts with the same device.    What I mean is if I login to account 1 sync all the songs in my playlist so...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synching to iphone help

Hey - i am having probs because i want to use some new albums offline but everytime i re-open spotify on my iphone the tracks are no longer available offline - do i need a reset?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey - i am having probs because i want to use some new albums offline but everytime i re-open spotify on my iphone the tracks are no longer available offline - do i need a reset?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

top lists removed?

I can't seem to access the top lists on the iphone app any more, it seems to have been replaced with "discover" which is quite irritating as I usually just listen to current, popular music Any way i can get the top lists back on iphone?

• I can't seem to access the top lists on the iphone app any more, it seems to have been replaced with "discover" which is quite irritating as I usually just listen to current, popular music   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't see a 48 hour trail

I have just downloaded app and linked with Facebook and no 48 hour trail apeared I'm am intested in trying this out to see if I want to switch from pandora

• I have just downloaded app and linked with Facebook and no 48 hour trail apeared I'm am intested in trying this out to see if I want to switch from pandora
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wtf radio

My radio skips out a lot why my buddies does it too and no it's not the internet

• My radio skips out a lot why my buddies does it too and no it's not the internet
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Iphone play to high quality

Hi, On my Iphone, I changed playback and sync to 'High' and I received the message : 'You have chosen to sync tracks for offline use in high quality, but your playlists have already been synced in low bandwidth. Do you want to resync your offline pla...

• Hi, On my Iphone, I changed playback and sync to 'High' and I received the message :   'You have chosen to sync tracks for offline use in high quality, but your playlists have already be...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm having difficulty adding any device to my Spotify

I got the premium subscription but I can't seem to add any device to add music to those devices. The device that I'm trying to add music to is my ipod nano- latest generation. Please help

• I got the premium subscription but I can't seem to add any device to add music to those devices. The device that I'm trying to add music to is my ipod nano- latest generation. Please help
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist on iPhone and iPad not syncing

When I create a playlist on my mac, the playlist shows up on my iPhone and on my iPad, but they have 0 tracks in the playlist. I have deleted the apps, reinstalled them, but still have the same issue. The strange thing is the older playlists have the...

• Casual Listener
  • When I create a playlist on my mac, the playlist shows up on my iPhone and on my iPad, but they have 0 tracks in the playlist. I have deleted the apps, reinstalled them, but still have the same issue...
  • antone2863
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

***HELP*** Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account.

Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account and tells me I only have 48 hours remaining. Why am I paying??

• Casual Listener
  • Ipad&iphone doesn't recognise unlimited account and tells me I only have 48 hours remaining. Why am I paying??
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tmobile uk buffering

Spotify works fine on my home broadband, but the buffering is terrible on tmobile uk. I can only listen to a few seconds before a ten second pause while more buffers. Speediest says that my 3G connection is nearly 4mb though. Are tmobile blocking spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify works fine on my home broadband, but the buffering is terrible on tmobile uk. I can only listen to a few seconds before a ten second pause while more buffers. Speediest says that my 3G connec...
  • Wigwam_salesman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rapid Battery Drain in Offline Mode

Hello, I have an iPod Touch 5, and I frequently use the Spotify App in offline mode. Sometimes, when I leave the app open overnight (but not playing any music), the battery wil have drained from more than half-charged to almost dead. My iPod is alway...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   I have an iPod Touch 5, and I frequently use the Spotify App in offline mode. Sometimes, when I leave the app open overnight (but not playing any music), the battery wil have drained ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sync Offline Playlists

I cant "download" offline list to my phone, it downloads 1 or 2 and then its "freezes" or the sync symbol spins but nothing happens. Anyone know any fix for this??Specs: Iphone 5 Ios 6.1.4

• Regular
  • I cant "download" offline list to my phone, it downloads 1 or 2 and then its "freezes" or the sync symbol spins but nothing happens. Anyone know any fix for this?? Specs: Iphone 5 Ios 6.1.4  
  • dshogun
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

music search showing in Mac but not on iPhone

Ok so my problem was that, for example, I searched "Bring me the horizon" on my iPhone 4S and nothing came up, but when I looked for it on my Mac, every song showed up.. Why? (I am from Mexico, therefore my account is from here; i don't know if it ha...

• Regular
  • Ok so my problem was that, for example, I searched "Bring me the horizon" on my iPhone 4S and nothing came up, but when I looked for it on my Mac, every song showed up.. Why? (I am from Mexico, there...
  • diegocanales
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes