Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium is not working on my iPhone 5s

Spotify Premium is not working on my iPhone 5s

Hi I already tried delete and reinstall. Log in and then log out all those methods mentioned from previous comments. When I check my account from Spotify, it appeared to be "free"; and when I clicked on Premium it is asking me to pay $12 something but I had Premium since more than a year ago and I am paying $10 something and I am currently still paying for the subscription. PLEASE HELP ME!!! 😞 I cannot set my playlist offline at all. 😞
7 Replies

Welcome to the community @Kayumihama , have you followed these steps already?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Yes I already tried everything. The problem is I am trying to set my account back to Premium but they are asking me to pay which I don't understand why I have to since I joined Premium more than a year ago. 😞

@jordi12100 hi sorry, I haven't tried those steps. Sorry I didn't know it was a link. Do I try from my phone or the computer? Thanks

@Kayumihama you can try those steps either on your phone or PC.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I just followed those steps. It stated I am under the "Free" right now. But I have been paying every month and the last latest payment I made is 6/14/14. What's next can I do??? I kind of got lost from the "receipt step"? Please help. And I am signing in as well.

@Kayumihama

This shouldn’t be the case. You should be receiving what you deserve. I would advice you to contact a Spotify Advisor through the link below, and if you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.

https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

and also, if you receive a case number, I'll chase that up for you!

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Thank you very much. I will definitely proceed. 🙂

Suggested posts