Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 7016)

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

Continuous Play has not worked for me for some time.  I enabled it on my phone and every single time, no matter restarting or switching or unswitching the "Continuous Play" switch...Playlist radio does not start.  The music just ends.  Its frustrating especially when I am working and I have to interrupt my work once the playlist completes.  That's why I selected "Continuous Play"  I would like uninterrupted music with the potential of discovering new music via the Playlist Radio when my Playlist ends.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. Here's an article to learn more about Autoplay and how to enable it.

I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12.1.2 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. Here's an article to learn more about Autoplay and how to enable it.

I'd also recommend updating to iOS 12.1.2 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I did as you suggested and uninstalled/reinstalled Spotify.  Still had the same problem.  Then updated iOS like you also suggested.  Now it works!!  Thanks so much for your help!  Happy Holidays! 

Suggested posts