Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fast forwarding on my iphone

Fast forwarding on my iphone

My iphone is working incorrectly. It seems that the problem may be caused by the "hardware acceleration"-doodad, but i can't seem to find the option to turn it of on my iphone... It jumps ten or so seconds every two seconds, as if fastforwarded.. couldn't find anything in the faqs about this particular problem regarding the iphone. help would be appreciated as my mother won't give me my allowance unless i fix this. hugs.

7 Replies

It depends on what connection you are on.

If you are listening to music on 3G, it may skip because of a slow connection.

Also -- the Spotify app for iOS doesn't have a "hardware acceleration" option. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

the connection has never been a problem and we are still at home, with the spotify working flawlessly on the computer using the same connection. 😞

Hmmm... I'm not sure what the problem is then. Smiley Sad

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

my iphone is doing this now too :(.  I have wireless bluetooth headphones and used the headphones to fastfoward through a song and now i can't stop it on my iphone.  I have disconnected from my headphones and logged out and back in to spotify and it's still jumping every ten seconds. 

please help!!! 

the same thing happened when I connected it with Bluetooth headphones too! Any luck fixing it?

This is a right nightmare guys! The same thing happened to me in my car. I have a Sony Bluetooth headunit and I made the mistake of holding fast forward! :S I didn't like that! Lol

To fix it (in my experience) completely exit out of the app, unsync/delete from whatever Bluetooth device it's connected to, and then hook it all back up again - should work fine.

I fixed it on my phone simply by turning spotify of.

•Double Click home button.
•You will see 4 app images. You can swipe through the "app box" as you swipe to "turn page".
•Find the spotify app head, hold your finger over it until it starts shaking. You will see a red circle with a white line in it.
•Press the circle and the app disappears. You can still find it on your iPhone.
•Voila! Your app has been turned off and this will also save battery, so I suggest you do this often. This worked for me and if it didn't for you, try again.

Forgot to say this has only been tested on iPhone, I don't know on android but try to do the same.

Suggested posts