iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad App Huge because of "Data & documents"

Hi, I am really enjoying the iPad Spotify App. I think it is greatly designed and is easy to use. About one thing I am wondering though. The app itself is around 12 MB big but on my iPad is uses up to almost 1 GB for the so called "Data and Documents...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I am really enjoying the iPad Spotify App. I think it is greatly designed and is easy to use. About one thing I am wondering though. The app itself is around 12 MB big but on my iPad i...
  • rainieer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

Hello everyone, I've recently updated to Spotify 0.5.2 and noticed that the iPhone Spotify app is causing an issue on the iPhone lockscreen in regards to displaying the currently playing track name. When I begin to play the first song of an album, it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I've recently updated to Spotify 0.5.2 and noticed that the iPhone Spotify app is causing an issue on the iPhone lockscreen in regards to displaying the currently playing track name...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 126 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 126 replies
  • 4 likes

Is there 5 cap and 10 hour per month limit after 6 months on radio

I was wondering if after 6 months the 5 cap and 10 hour stuff will apply to radio on pc, mac and iOS. Only wondering just in case I get obsessed with spotify radio

• I was wondering if after 6 months the 5 cap and 10 hour stuff will apply to radio on pc, mac and iOS. Only wondering just in case I get obsessed with spotify radio
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for iOs 4 no longer in the app store

I had to format my old ipod touch 2g, where I had spotify installed on it. However, now I understand the new version requires ios5, which the ipod touch 2g can't run. I've visited the site and there's a link to a legacy version for iOs4, however when...

• I had to format my old ipod touch 2g, where I had spotify installed on it. However, now I understand the new version requires ios5, which the ipod touch 2g can't run. I've visited the site and there'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 123 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 2 likes

i pad 1 spotify

How do I sync my playlists that I've chosen to be available in offline mode to my ipad so as I can listen to them when I have no internet connection. I already have premium, and have managed to sync to my android, but cant manage it with the pad. Hel...

• How do I sync my playlists that I've chosen to be available in offline mode to my ipad so as I can listen to them when I have no internet connection. I already have premium, and have managed to sync ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant play offline content without internet connection.

I have encountered a UI bug that prevents offline access. I often travel by Airplane, and to rural areas where mobile internet doesnt really work. Spotify will randomly require that I "sign in with facebook" upon app startup.I feel like offline conte...

• Casual Listener
  • I have encountered a UI bug that prevents offline access. I often travel by Airplane, and to rural areas where mobile internet doesnt really work. Spotify will randomly require that I "sign in with f...
  • __mf__
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Deleted a playlist on spotify app, how do i get it back?

So I have my playlist on the Spotify on my computer... but i accidentaly deleted it on the app for iphone. How do i get it back on the app? i see no option or way to get it back can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have my playlist on the Spotify on my computer... but i accidentaly deleted it on the app for iphone. How do i get it back on the app? i see no option or way to get it back can someone help me?&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Can't swipe on search results (iPhone App)

Hi...I'm going to add this as a bug as I'm pretty sure it is not the intended behaviour. When on the iPhone app, after performing a search (be it inside a playlist or the general search) there is no way to swipe on a track and perform the secondary a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi...I'm going to add this as a bug as I'm pretty sure it is not the intended behaviour.   When on the iPhone app, after performing a search (be it inside a playlist or the general search) t...
  • Bengan
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Album tracks not playing in sequence

Regardless of whether "shuffle" is on or not, I cannot play album tracks in sequence. Anyone know why?

• Regardless of whether "shuffle" is on or not, I cannot play album tracks in sequence.  Anyone know why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio not loading on iPad

Anyone else having problems getting radio to start on the iPad app? I'm running iOS 5.1.1 and have tried the clean reinstall. It works just fine on the iPhone app also running iOS 5.1.1. I was excited at the prospect of not having to use Slacker/Pand...

• Anyone else having problems getting radio to start on the iPad app?  I'm running iOS 5.1.1 and have tried the clean reinstall.  It works just fine on the iPhone app also running iOS 5.1.1.&...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'Extreme' quality reverting to 'Normal'... AGAIN!

Over the last few days I have noticed then when I start of Spotify on my iPhone (3GS) and enter the settings menu both the 'Stream' and 'Sync' quality options are set to 'Normal' - despite me setting 'Extreme' as the standard. When I reselect 'Extrem...

• Music Fan
  • Over the last few days I have noticed then when I start of Spotify on my iPhone (3GS) and enter the settings menu both the 'Stream' and 'Sync' quality options are set to 'Normal' - despite me setting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod-Pad-Phone will not shut down music after timer tells it to do.

When going to bed I always put my iPod on with 25 minutes of music on the timer. After 25 minutes the timer should stop playing. Everything works well until 2 Spotify updates ago. Now the music stops for a second, en than goes further. When I use the...

• Casual Listener
  • When going to bed I always put my iPod on with 25 minutes of music on the timer. After 25 minutes the timer should stop playing. Everything works well until 2 Spotify updates ago. Now the music sto...
  • EkcoJF
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

context menu missing

WHY is there Still no context menu in the search results when i keep my finger on a track??????????!!!!!!!!!!

• Regular
  • WHY is there Still no context menu in the search results when i keep my finger on a track??????????!!!!!!!!!!
  • Luebbi
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted 'Liked from Radio' playlist!

Hey I deleted the 'Liked from Radio' playlist by mistake! Any know how I can add it back?? Tried liking a song from a radio station, it says it gets added the appropriate playlist but I don't see it?? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I deleted the 'Liked from Radio' playlist by mistake!  Any know how I can add it back?? Tried liking a song from a radio station, it says it gets added the appropriate playlist but I don't s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Offline Mode

Today I started creating playlist folders. I noticed that on my iPod, when in offline mode, folders without synced tracks do not appear offline. It would be difficult to remember all of the folders I have tracks synced in at any given time, and if th...

• Regular
  • Today I started creating playlist folders.  I noticed that on my iPod, when in offline mode, folders without synced tracks do not appear offline.  It would be difficult to remember all of t...
  • schni5
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio doesn't load on iOS 6

the thing never loads on RADIO. it just constantly spins. I had a friend try loading it on his iOS 5.1.1 device and it loaded right away. is this not supported yet for the beta version of iOS 6 ?

• Not applicable
  • the thing never loads on RADIO.  it just constantly spins.  I had a friend try loading it on his iOS 5.1.1 device and it loaded right away.  is this not supported yet for the beta vers...
  • ecr80
  • Music Fan
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Can I use iPhone to cache locally without cell service?

I'm thinking about buying an old Gen1 iPhone just to use Spotify because Home Depot sells a water resistant portable boombox that has iPod/iPhone adapter built in with a remote control. I would buy an iPod to do this but I need to take the boombox to...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm thinking about buying an old Gen1 iPhone just to use Spotify because Home Depot sells a water resistant portable boombox that has iPod/iPhone adapter built in with a remote control.   I ...
  • danwheeler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

v. 0.5.2 for ipad

I just install latest version for ipad, but it dosen't work. I can only listen my offline records, WHY? I got premium licence, so I pay 9,99 every month. When spotify fix this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I just install latest version for ipad, but it dosen't work. I can only listen my offline records, WHY? I got premium licence, so I pay 9,99 every month. When spotify fix this problem?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Äntligen radio i spotify app för ios

Enligt idag har spotify släppt radio till ios appen men kan inte hitta den och spotify själva skriver inget på bloggen! Någon som vet något? Här är länken till artikeln: http://mobil.idg.se/2.1085/1.455268?st=true&sts=http%3a%2f%2fwww.idg.se%2f2.1085...

• Enligt idag har spotify släppt radio till ios appen men kan inte hitta den och spotify själva skriver inget på bloggen! Någon som vet något? Här är länken till artikeln: http://mobil.idg.se/2.1085/1....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad Iphone Free account

Hello, I just downloaded the Spotify app to both my ipad and iphone. At the top of the screen it says 48 hours remaining of your trial. Just wondering if I installed the right app? Will this just turn into the free radio with advertisements after the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just downloaded the Spotify app to both my ipad and iphone. At the top of the screen it says 48 hours remaining of your trial. Just wondering if I installed the right app? Will th...
  • jhollyGinger30
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes