Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I still need HELP.

I still need HELP.

okay so I had my devices reset, but I am having the same problem. I am a Spotify Free User on an iPhone 5. Every time I try to sync a playlist (with mostly local files) for "available offline, it gives me the "only premium users" message on my computer, or on my iPhone and computer the toggle switch toggles itself off after I turn "available offline" on. I had my devices reset because my iPhone 5 was the 4th device i had with playlists on it, being that my computer and tablet already had Spotify, and my previous iPhone was stolen which also had Spotify. I thought reseting the devices would fix the problem. It didn't work. I just want to be able to sync local files to my phone on Spotify as I always have. Can anyone PLEASE help me? 🙂

2 Replies

Offline mode is for premium users only.

Connect the devices to the same WiFi network, and access the mobile device from the Devices section of the desktop client.

Liam

No I totally get that. My device is connected to the same wifi, but it still won't let me sync my playlists for available offline. Like I said, most of the music are my local files. I have put my local music on my other devices before, but I still can't put any on this one even after all the devices were deactivated.

Suggested posts