Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Sync

Hi! I'm having trouble syncing my iPhone. The sync seems to pause for days. How can I successfully sync a whole playlist?

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm having trouble syncing my iPhone. The sync seems to pause for days. How can I successfully sync a whole playlist?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone playlists won't sync offline

I've tried all the suggestions in the forums!! But my playlists won't sync... This is so frustrating, please help.iPhone 4Swith latest iOS update and latest spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried all the suggestions in the forums!! But my playlists won't sync... This is so frustrating, please help. iPhone 4S with latest iOS update and latest spotify
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify update on iPhone - battery draining rapidly

Hi, I had an App Store update of Spotify on Monday since since then my iPhone 4S battery is draining at 15-20% per hour, to the point where I've had to stop using the app. I haven't changed any settings and have been using Spotify for a number of mon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had an App Store update of Spotify on Monday since since then my iPhone 4S battery is draining at 15-20% per hour, to the point where I've had to stop using the app.  I haven't ...
  • spopy
  • Regular
  • 61 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 3 likes

se pausa reproducciòn iphone 4

Ayuda!!! Haber si alguien me echar un cable. Cuando se reproduce una canción en Iphone se pausa al minuto y medio. Si avanzas o cambias de canción sigue pero al de otro minuto y medio vuelve a pausar. En PC funciona normal. Gracias.

• Ayuda!!! Haber si alguien me echar un cable. Cuando se reproduce una canción en Iphone se pausa al minuto y medio. Si avanzas o cambias de canción sigue pero al de otro minuto y medio vuelve a paus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Only Premium users can stream on demand"

The title of this post comes up ("Only premium users can stream on demand") when I try to access my spotifuggle play list on my iPod. Do I need a Spotify Premium membership to have access to my playlists on my iPod? It gives me the ability to use the...

•      The title of this post comes up ("Only premium users can stream on demand") when I try to access my spotifuggle play list on my iPod. Do I need a Spotify Premium membership to h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Take Me - Original Mix -- Tiesto

I had the song on my starred playlist on my iphone and a few days ago it disappeared. I noticed on my desktop spotify it was there, so i unstarred and restarred it and it still isnt showing up on my phone. I tested a different track and it was just a...

• I had the song on my starred playlist on my iphone and a few days ago it disappeared.  I noticed on my desktop spotify it was there, so i unstarred and restarred it and it still isnt showing up ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stops after 1 min (iPhone)

I have read almost all the anwsers without any luck and to be honest Im getting pretty tired of this **bleep** since Im paying 99 SEK every month for this.So for 2weeks I've had the same problem, my tracks starts playing but stops again at 1 minute, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have read almost all the anwsers without any luck and to be honest Im getting pretty tired of this **bleep** since Im paying 99 SEK every month for this. So for 2weeks I've had the same problem,...
  • pm444
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

iPod Touch

I was thinking about getting an iPod Touch and using it with a Spotify permium to synch offline playlists with so I can have some access to playlists on the go. I have read that the newer spotify desktop app has issues with the lightening connection ...

• Visitor
  • I was thinking about getting an iPod Touch and using it with a Spotify permium to synch offline playlists with so I can have some access to playlists on the go. I have read that the newer spotify des...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete playlist on iPhone

Hi, I have a playlist/nested folder showing on my iPhone and not on the Desktop client, it's called iTunes (1) with an iTunes playlist inside. When I try to delete it the app crashes, I have re-installed and tried on two devices. I've seen from previ...

• Hi,   I have a playlist/nested folder showing on my iPhone and not on the Desktop client, it's called iTunes (1) with an iTunes playlist inside. When I try to delete it the app crashes, I ha...
  • peterpalethorpe
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone!!!

I recently let someone make a new account with spotify and they signed in on my I phone app and now when I log into my account all my playlist are gone !!!! What happened? And what can I do?

• I recently let someone make a new account with spotify and they signed in on my I phone app and now when I log into my account all my playlist are gone !!!! What happened? And what can I do?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio on iOS 6 Spotify broken.

For some reason I can't use the radio feature on my iPhone 5. There's no spinning circle, nothing to indicate that it's loading anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue ple...

• For some reason I can't use the radio feature on my iPhone 5. There's no spinning circle, nothing to indicate that it's loading anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. I'm h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 65 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 2 likes

Remove friend from IOS Spotfiy App

Hi, I'm trying to remove a friend I have on my Spotify account on my iPhone. This account is not assosiated with Facebook, its a regular spotfy account. On my desktop Spotfiy application I've already removed my friend from people I follow, but for so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm trying to remove a friend I have on my Spotify account on my iPhone. This account is not assosiated with Facebook, its a regular spotfy account. On my desktop Spotfiy application I'v...
  • Captbrim
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

lo nuevo

Hoy ha desaparecido la pestaña "lo nuevo" de mi spotify premium. Ya no puedo escuchar "lo nuevo" o lo que está sonando ahora. Me ha salido una pestaña nueva que pone "descubrir" en sustitución de "lo nuevo". Cómo puedo recuperar nla pestaña de lo nue...

• Hoy ha desaparecido la pestaña "lo nuevo" de mi spotify premium. Ya no puedo escuchar "lo nuevo" o lo que está sonando ahora. Me ha salido una pestaña nueva que pone "descubrir" en sustitución de "lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Offline iPhone different accounts?

Hello! I'm wondering if I can sync offline to two different accounts with the same device. What I mean is if I login to account 1 sync all the songs in my playlist so I can listen to them offline then I login in on account 2 on the same iPhone do I h...

• Hello!   I'm wondering if I can sync offline to two different accounts with the same device.    What I mean is if I login to account 1 sync all the songs in my playlist so I ca...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pochette album

Comment faire pour avoir les pochettes album dans playlist sur iphone?Merci

• Casual Listener
  • Comment faire pour avoir les pochettes album dans playlist sur iphone? Merci
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Iphone play to high quality

Hi, On my Iphone, I changed playback and sync to 'High' and I received the message : 'You have chosen to sync tracks for offline use in high quality, but your playlists have already been synced in low bandwidth. Do you want to resync your offline pla...

• Hi, On my Iphone, I changed playback and sync to 'High' and I received the message :   'You have chosen to sync tracks for offline use in high quality, but your playlists have already be...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onglet quoi de neuf

Bonjour, Comment faire pour changer l'onglet"Quoi de neuf" par "Découverte" sur iphone?Merci de votre aide

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   Comment faire pour changer l'onglet"Quoi de neuf" par "Découverte" sur iphone? Merci de votre aide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Long track names

When track names go beyond maybe 30 characters, you can't see the whole name. This is a particular problem for classical music, as for example Sir Simon Rattle – Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring, Petrushka, The Firebird & Apollo. When listening to this...

• Gig Goer
  • When track names go beyond maybe 30 characters, you can't see the whole name. This is a particular problem for classical music, as for example Sir Simon Rattle – Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Album art

Are you ever going to fix the album art positioning? The bottom of the album art is cut off on the iPhone 5. The station/like/dislike bar covers the bottom of the album art.

• Visitor
  • Are you ever going to fix the album art positioning? The bottom of the album art is cut off on the iPhone 5. The station/like/dislike bar covers the bottom of the album art.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPod stays at one song while syncing tracks for offline play

Hi,I don't understand why this is happening; I have an iPod touch (I think 4G) with latest update for Spotify. When I'm syncing my tracks to be available for offline play, it will attempt to sync, but will stick to one song and will not finish syncin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't understand why this is happening; I have an iPod touch (I think 4G) with latest update for Spotify. When I'm syncing my tracks to be available for offline play, it will attempt to sync...
  • pm444
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes