Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get suggestions to play?

How do I get suggestions to play?

For more context, I use iOS and have premium. 

Recently, my suggested songs won't play. When I try to add songs to my playlists, it still shows them like normal. However, when you click on the songs, they don't play. I know a few other people have had the same issue and I followed every suggestion. I have auto-play turned on, I'm connected to the wifi, I deleted the app and re-downloaded it, and I've tried the enhancement tool. Nothing has fixed it. I use the suggestions to find songs I might like, so it kind of sucks not being able to use it. What do I do?

2 Replies

Hi there @tsiquoquo,

Sorry to hear that you're having such an experience with the app.

We'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app. Please follow the steps from this Spotify Guide exactly, as this will assure that all app data is cleared completely, before reinstalling. This process is a more throughout than a normal reinstallation, as it involves deleting all app data. Note that you'd have to re-download your offline songs after this.

Keep us posted on how you get on with this.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, this unfortunately did not work. But I also read that this feature was removed recently after making this post.  Thank you anyway!

Suggested posts