Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have unlimited skips with spotify free

I have unlimited skips with spotify free

As of now, I currently am able to spam skips and turn off shuffle with Spotify Free. I am also able to scroll through songs.

It's as if I have Spotify Premium
IMG_1103.PNG
7 Replies

Hey @Rich3790,

Hmm, strange.

To check, are you signed into the same account on multiple devices? Is it also doing this on other devices, alongside your mobile?

Do you also seem to have extra abilities that would normally be Premium-only? For example, can you select specific tracks from playlists, and do you see pop-ups when trying to skip multiple songs?

Have you ever entered your card details for a trial with Spotify, and what does your Account Overview say about the subscription? You can take a look at that here.

Keep us posted, and we'll see what else can be suggested.

Thanks!

Hi Jack,
The only other device I have is a PS4 which already gives you unlimited skips with ads. The only thing I can do is continue to skip and turn off shuffle mode, I can't choose individual songs. I've never entered a card and when I click on the the link it says I have Spotify Free.

Yeah, on game consoles, tablets, and computer you get unlimited skips and on-demand music. Just not on phones, which you need Spotify premium. 

Ok, so even I've had the same thing. It was on my phone, I had unlimited skips, and could turn off shuffle. I pretty much had every premium feature except for choosing a specific song. And, one day it just randomly stopped and it's weird cuz I didn't update the app or touch anything that would change it. 

Sometimes spotify will give you a 1 week free trial of spotify premium. It happened to me, and it's completely random. I've also had that on pandora. 

Hello

Hello

Suggested posts