Announcements

I'm a premium user. But I still get ads?

I'm a premium user. But I still get ads?

I am a confirmed premium user but I'm still getting ads.
3 Replies

Elena

Hey there!

While Spotify doesn’t play ads that interrupt the music listening experience of Premium subscribers, some podcasts may include advertising, host-read endorsements, or sponsorship messages.

Can you confirm for us if you're getting ads in podcasts or in music?

If you hear ad breaks in your playlists, this would not be expected and we'll try our best to solve it. We'd recommend starting by  logging out > restarting your device > logging back in to sync up your subscription status with your device.

Keep us in the loop here!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Popperewski

I am also still getting adds while playing music playlists. I have logged out of all devices and synced my devices again. Very annoying. 

Eni

Hey @Popperewski

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind letting us know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one?

On another note, we suggest that you head over to your Account page and check your log in details and if your Premium subscription is active. If you're logged in to the app with the correct details and you have your subscription active, could you let us know if the ads you're getting are audio or visual ads?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts

Env: prod