Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Solved!

Imagine, I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist from my iPad. Yeah, really.

Hi!

Once again. How. Do. I . Get. The. Deleted. Liked. From. Radio. Playlist. Back?

Artist Radios you regret that you in a weak moment created, how are they to be removed/deleted?

222 Replies

Can you please restore my "liked from radio" playlist to ?

Thanks a lot

@TwiZteD wrote:

Can you please restore my "liked from radio" playlist to ?

Thanks a lot

Sure, done.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I don't recall ever deleting this playlist, however it does not show up on any of my devices.  Would you be able to restore it for me?

Thanks!

@Ingrasm wrote:

I don't recall ever deleting this playlist, however it does not show up on any of my devices.  Would you be able to restore it for me?

Thanks!

I'm not seeing it unfortunately. If you like something again within the Radio you should get it back though. Is that not working for you?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I changed the name thinking that it would still add to the playlist from radio, but now it won't! I changed the name back and it's still not working, could you please restore it for me?

Unfortunately, no.  I have "thumbed up" several tunes and the playlist does not show up.  Weird.

@bhuangyah wrote:

I changed the name thinking that it would still add to the playlist from radio, but now it won't! I changed the name back and it's still not working, could you please restore it for me?

I can see it on your account at the moment, with a track added an hour ago. Back up and running then?

Ingrasm - best just get in touch via our contact form and we'll investigate further.

I can't find my Liked from Radio playlist. Can you restore it?

I would like mine to be reset too.. thank you.

Ccn - When did you last see it?

MinhMeister - Should be back. Just log out and in.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I don't remember when I last saw it. Can you add it back please?

@ccn wrote:

I don't remember when I last saw it. Can you add it back please?

I'm not seeing it on your account at the moment, did you change the name at any point? Otherwise, could you try just liking something again from the Radio to bring it back?

Just liked something again and nothing came back. This is very complicated and frustrating.

@ccn wrote:

Just liked something again and nothing came back. This is very complicated and frustrating.

Which platform did you like it on? It might not behave itself if you're using a desktop app at the moment.

Desktop, OSX 10.8.1

@ccn wrote:

Desktop, OSX 10.8.1

Could you try it on a mobile device? (sorry for the inconvenience, but that seems to be the way to do it at the moment)

That did the trick! Lost all my previous likes though.

@ccn wrote:

That did the trick! Lost all my previous likes though.

Sorry about that, glad it's back though.

I'm using the Linux preview of Spotify (version 0.8.4) on Arch Linux and have the same problem. I've removed all the config files and completely reinstalled the application, but this obviously does not help.

Could you please restore my 'Liked from Radio' playlist too, Richard? Many thanks in advance!

@grindcore wrote:

I'm using the Linux preview of Spotify (version 0.8.4) on Arch Linux and have the same problem. I've removed all the config files and completely reinstalled the application, but this obviously does not help.

Could you please restore my 'Liked from Radio' playlist too, Richard? Many thanks in advance!

Given it a go for you, did I get it?

Suggested posts