Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone 6 plus IOS 8.1 when clicking on app all I get is a picture of the Spotify Logo

Iphone 6 plus IOS 8.1 when clicking on app all I get is a picture of the Spotify Logo

Iphone 6 plus IOS 8.1 when clicking on app all I get is a picture of the Spotify Logo. Went online signed completely out. Have removed app and downloaded again. Nothing works. Can someone help me?

7 Replies

Same happens to me. The problem is, I dumped my music collection because of spotify and I can't listen to any music while I'm on the way. No music, lots of boredom.

Also have this problem. Can not stream to your stereo with iPhone 6. What's this?

Same problem but not with the 6 ever since updating to the new iOS I have seem to have that problem. It's sucks I'm still a paying customer.

I also have this problem. I can not stream to the stereo system (Yamaha RX-S 600) with Airplay.
IOS 8.0.2 everything was ok. Since 8.1 this error.

I finally went to the web page and signed out of everything there, why it did not work from Iphone and Ipad I don't know. Anyway it is working now!

Go to Spotify on the web, not your phone or IPad and sign completely out of Spotify on all devices. Then it should work. Apparently thought I was still logged in from my IPhone 4S which the 6 plus replaced

Go to Spotify on the web, not your phone or IPad and sign completely out of Spotify on all devices. Then it should work. Apparently thought I was still logged in from my IPhone 4S which the 6 plus replaced

Suggested posts