Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Solved!

My Spotify Premium is not activating

Hello. I have purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my iphone 4s app... please help

cheers

356 Replies

Wow I'm in now!

Keep the faith people, it will activate eventually. Took mine about an hour

Lee

Hey there!

For faster update just clear your cache in Spotify. if you do not know how, re-install Spotify and all should be up and runnig, also your Spotify Premium.

Hope this works and I'm not employee! Hope I can be helpful here.

Mine took over 4 hours but now it's working.  I would HIGHLY suggest you let people know it can take time to update.  It would save us a lot of concern and wondering.

I cleared and reinstalled the app several times and it never worked before now.

Mine started working after about 4 hourish. Not sure if customer support fixed it via my contact form request, or it just automagically started. I'm good though.

Chris

Hey Kristi231, bfchris and everyone else!

Hope you enjoy your Spotify. If questions, just ask, we are here to help at Community.

For now I suggest you to listen some cool music. Spotify Radio maybe? 😉

PS: Remember to go to preferences from Edit and enable 320 kbps sound quality. All tracks are in Spotify in 320 kbps for Premium users like you. Enjoy!

Sorry about this guys, the update server was being a bit slow so it took longer than usual for accounts to get upgraded. We've whipped it back into shape now - so if you're still not getting the service you've paid for let us know and we'll look into it.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I just upgraded about an hour ago, and I'mhaving issues logging into premium on my ipad and windows phone.  Any chance you could look into this? I have a flight tomorrow and just want to have time to download my offline songs 🙂

I get a message saying that only premium users can stream on demand...and I signed up to be a premium user.  What do I do?

I have the same problem on my iPad 😞 

I've just got Spotify premium and I can't use it on my iPhone. It says I am still using the free.

i have just got a premium subscribtion and it is not activing on my iphone 4s

I also have a premium account and my iPad app is still saying I only have a free account. I've tried logging in using both my Facebook and numerical logins, I've tried logging out/in and I've even deleted the app, restarted the iPad and reinstalled the app, all with The same results. You really need to fix this, this shouldn't be this hard. help

I've just purchased spotify premium after my 48 hour trial came to an end. Everytime I try to play music it says it is only available for Spotify Premium users in my region. I've tried logging in and out, both through Spotify and Facebook and it still isn't working? 

i also purchased spotify premium, and when i try to stream music from my iphone it says "only premium users can stream on demand"

Hello. I have also purchased spotify premium and now paid a month and it still hasnt activated on my Android app (using Samsung Galaxy S2)... please help.

I have tried setting a device password and loggin in with that, as well as obviously with my email address but no luck instead when I try to stream music from my phone it says "only premium users can stream on demand". Please help as I would love to start using this asap

cheers

Just upgraded to premium after trial ended. Mobile version wont recognize it, and I still have ads on the desktop.

I am having the same issue....my mobile is not recognizing that I went premium.  And it looks like the application on my laptop is not upgrading (I'm still seeing ads) even although my cc was charged and in the accounts section it says I have premium.  Please help asap.

Apologize for any indignation.

There is a slow server, so updates for paid account are slow. Spotify is informed.

Be patient.

Try clean reinstall for now, it will help.

The clean reinstall is a waste of time I've been doing that one for over 5 hours now it's useless

Suggested posts