Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify won't connect (iPhone 5s)

My Spotify won't connect (iPhone 5s)

My Spotify is not connecting when I'm in LTE mode on my iPhone 5s. At the bottom, there is a black bar that keeps saying 'Connecting...' and won't let me listen to any of my music. I have tried all the steps that Spotify has provided on this issue and even reinstalled it several times without success (includes the reinstallation, restarting phone, turning offline mode off, logging out and back in, and more). It was working perfectly fine the day before, but it won't connect today. I know my connection is fine because other apps work perfectly with my LTE. How can I get this issue resolved? I emailed this problem to Spotify and they emailed back saying I should post it to the community. Thanks for your help in advance.
3 Replies

I am having the same issue !! iPhone 6plus

I left my Spotify alone for about 3 hours because I was annoyed since it wasn't working. I checked back a few minutes ago and it said it was still connecting and after posting this Topic, it started working again! I didn't do anything, but I am curious of why this connection problem happened and how to fix it if it does happen again. I hope your Spotify issue gets resolved soon though!

Yes I still get a "Connecting..." when I'm on LTE, this sucks

Suggested posts