Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Can't find local files

I have been using local files from my computer ever since I got premium last year. I don't know if this has to do with a recent Spotify update, but the "Local Files" tab is not longer under the "Playlists" tab. I've searched everywhere on the interne...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using local files from my computer ever since I got premium last year. I don't know if this has to do with a recent Spotify update, but the "Local Files" tab is not longer under the "Play...
  • stevenabbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in on my iPhone

I am unable to log into spotify on my iPhone. I have no problem logging in on my computer but every time I try to log in on my phone I get an error message that says "you've already created an account with this email address". I was told I have a dup...

• Regular
  • I am unable to log into spotify on my iPhone. I have no problem logging in on my computer but every time I try to log in on my phone I get an error message that says "you've already created an accoun...
  • mariaGE
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my all saved songs

Hey gus.I have an iPod 6. gen. just bougt it for easy use spotify but after last update, i cant find my all saved songs whics shown on pitcute. Do i need save them one by one again? It will took 3 days! Please help.Love from Turkey

• Regular
  • Hey gus. I have an iPod 6. gen. just bougt it for easy use spotify but after last update, i cant find my all saved songs whics shown on pitcute. Do i need save them one by one again? It will took 3 ...
  • Cemdemir
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app not shown in list of my apps in iTunes

Just sync'd my iPhone 6+ and noticed that Spotify doesn't show as an installed app in the list on iTunes. It's certainly on the phone and it works fine; what's up with iTunes not showing it as installed? (It's there in the pictures of the phone!)

• Just sync'd my iPhone 6+ and noticed that Spotify doesn't show as an installed app in the list on iTunes. It's certainly on the phone and it works fine; what's up with iTunes not showing it as instal...
  • omkd777
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Time Does Not Stay

I use spotify to teach classes. I note times within the songs (i.e. an interval from 1:25-1:55 within the song). SInce I updated my app, the time of the song disappears after a few seconds if I don't continue to touch the screen. I can't seem to find...

• I use spotify to teach classes. I note times within the songs (i.e. an interval from 1:25-1:55 within the song). SInce I updated my app, the time of the song disappears after a few seconds if I don't...
  • AliSpin
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

After 1-3 songs, stops playing but looks like it is . . . just plays silence for minutes on end?

For the past few weeks, when I play spotify on my iphone, after 1 or 2 or 3 songs, it seems to play minutes of silence on end. If I pick a new song specifically or choose a new playlist, I can resume playing, but only for 1 or a couple songs and same...

• For the past few weeks, when I play spotify on my iphone, after 1 or 2 or 3 songs, it seems to play minutes of silence on end. If I pick a new song specifically or choose a new playlist, I can resume...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

Why did all my saved songs on Spotify premium just disappear?

• Casual Listener
  • Why did all my saved songs on Spotify premium just disappear?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Tracks Not Syncing to iPhone with IOS 10 from MacBook Mac OS Sierra

I am trying to sync my local tracks from my MacBook Pro running Mac OS Sierra to my iPhone 7 Plus running IOS 10.0.2. Spotify recognizs my iPhone under devices but my iPhone Spotify app just says Downloading... Waiting to download. I even tried turin...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sync my local tracks from my MacBook Pro running Mac OS Sierra to my iPhone 7 Plus running IOS 10.0.2. Spotify recognizs my iPhone under devices but my iPhone Spotify app just says Dow...
  • fffddderty
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! saved on more than three devices

My phone keeps saying I have saved songs on more than three devices and deletes all my saved/offline songs - I only have Spotify on my phone and my laptop though. Why is it saying I have it on more than three devices - and not letting anything be off...

• My phone keeps saying I have saved songs on more than three devices and deletes all my saved/offline songs - I only have Spotify on my phone and my laptop though. Why is it saying I have it on more t...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot disconnect from current Facebook account

Hi,For the past years I shared a premium Spotify account with my boyfriend on my Iphone (Facebook account). Everything worked well.I recently bought a new Iphone and now the Spotify app only can connect through my Facebook account (free account). I c...

• Hi, For the past years I shared a premium Spotify account with my boyfriend on my Iphone (Facebook account). Everything worked well. I recently bought a new Iphone and now the Spotify app only ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Online

Is their a limit on how many songs you can have of your online compared to the offline

• Visitor
  • Is their a limit on how many songs you can have of your online compared to the offline
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account's glitching up

Hello. I have a great problem with my account. I entered Spotify normally when it started to glitch up. When I chose a track, it started to change CRAZILY. Not only that, my iPhone started to glitch too with Siri. I closed the app, but it didn't work...

• Regular
  • Hello. I have a great problem with my account. I entered Spotify normally when it started to glitch up. When I chose a track, it started to change CRAZILY. Not only that, my iPhone started to glitch ...
  • JuanVides02
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi, I had spotify premium because my phone company gave it to me. I'm suposed to have it for 2years. It's been only a year so there's a year left. I'm currently out of the country for vacations but my spotify changed from premium to free and I want t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had spotify premium because my phone company gave it to me. I'm suposed to have it for 2years. It's been only a year so there's a year left. I'm currently out of the country for vacations but m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on iPad/Mac Air will not connect to Sonos device

Hi thereOn my iPad via the Spotify Settings - Devices option I can see my various Sonos zones/devices. But when I select one of the Sonos devices Spotify will not respond and change its output to that device. I will happily change to another computer...

• Regular
  • Hi there On my iPad via the Spotify Settings - Devices option I can see my various Sonos zones/devices.  But when I select one of the Sonos devices Spotify will not respond and change its outpu...
  • cjsmelb
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App Freezes When Opening, Crashes

I'm using my Spotify app on my iPhone 6S+, and I've been having this problem for some time now. I have quite a bit of music downloaded onto my device, as I travel for work and like to listen to music as I fly--as any reasonable person would. However,...

• I'm using my Spotify app on my iPhone 6S+, and I've been having this problem for some time now.    I have quite a bit of music downloaded onto my device, as I travel for work and like to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch nao sincroniza minhas musicas

Estou com um problema para baixar as musicas e ouvir offline no ipod touch, logo normal e clico em download para baixar as musicas mas nada acontece , quando reinicio o aplicativo, ele consta como se eu nao tivesse pedido o download, ja desloguei, re...

• Estou com um problema para baixar as musicas e ouvir offline no ipod touch, logo normal e clico em download para baixar as musicas mas nada acontece , quando reinicio o aplicativo, ele consta como se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song on iPhone, it is there on the desktop

Hi:I have a curious issue. I have a song that I added to my songs playlist on the spotify app on my Mac desktop. These have always shown up also on my iPhone and vice versa. Yesterday I added a new song to the list, and it does not show up on the iPh...

• Regular
  • Hi: I have a curious issue. I have a song that I added to my songs playlist on the spotify app on my Mac desktop. These have always shown up also on my iPhone and vice versa. Yesterday I added a n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audiography offline.. some musics does not play

I created a Playlist with every music that mean something to my ... I have 33... quite a job.Maybe due to the 1300 music's... in offline mode some simply does not play

• Casual Listener
  • I created a Playlist with every music that mean something to my ... I have 33... quite a job. Maybe due to the 1300 music's... in offline mode some simply does not play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses songs with one second left iPhone

It seems like spotify pauses some songs with one second left to go which is really annoying because i would have to skip the song in order to listen to the next one. Is there a fix for this?? iPhone 6siOS: 10.0.1Spotify version: 6.8.0

• It seems like spotify pauses some songs with one second left to go which is really annoying because i would have to skip the song in order to listen to the next one. Is there a fix for this??  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get Spotify premium back

I had Spotify premium free with my vodaphone package but I had to wipe my phone today and it's lost all passwords I've tried resetting it back it's just saying free I've text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 and it took me to the vodaphone site and said I had ...

• I had Spotify premium free with my vodaphone package but I had to wipe my phone today and it's lost all passwords I've tried resetting it back it's just saying free I've text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes