Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Advertisement

I have a valid subscription and are getting advertisements thus interrupting my music.Which is annoying.Kingcon57@gmail.com

• Visitor
  • I have a valid subscription and are getting advertisements thus interrupting my music. Which is annoying. Kingcon57@gmail.com
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs aren't available offline on Airplane Mode on iPhone 6

Recently, I have tried using my Spotify account offline/in airplane mode because I have been traveling and either am away from any WiFi or data connection, or just want to reduce my data usage. When I put my phone into Airplane mode, only about 5 or ...

• Recently, I have tried using my Spotify account offline/in airplane mode because I have been traveling and either am away from any WiFi or data connection, or just want to reduce my data usage. When ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting to download - Not downloading all of my songs

I don't know what happened, but my Spotify yesterday just mysteriously logged out (I wasn't even connected to the internet because I was at the farm, no network there), I got really pissed since I had around 2000 downloaded songs and I lost it all. S...

• I don't know what happened, but my Spotify yesterday just mysteriously logged out (I wasn't even connected to the internet because I was at the farm, no network there), I got really pissed ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Make a shuffle function

I hate how I pay for a service equipped with a shuffle button and when I hit shuffle it never shuffles the songs it just plays them in the order they are in the playlist. WHAT'S THE POINT??? Please make my shuffle button work!

• I hate how I pay for a service equipped with a shuffle button and when I hit shuffle it never shuffles the songs it just plays them in the order they are in the playlist. WHAT'S THE POINT??? Please m...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can'not activate my familiar plan

Hello,A few days ago, I received an invitation from my mother to the premium spotify, as a premium family account. However, I can not activate the premium, I enter the page, I click on the "button" recommended by the email and the following sentence ...

• Hello, A few days ago, I received an invitation from my mother to the premium spotify, as a premium family account. However, I can not activate the premium, I enter the page, I click on the "butto...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free to Premium

I can't change from free to premium.. Usually there should be a bottom "get premium" but there is none.. how can I get the premium version?

• Visitor
  • I can't change from free to premium.. Usually there should be a bottom "get premium" but there is none.. how can I get the premium version?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Artwork Keeps Disappearing In Library View

It's there when I start the app but keeps vanishing only to reappear again. Particularly bad on my iPad. iPhone is okay but still has this problem. Does the app keep reloading artwork for some reason? Driving me nuts.

• It's there when I start the app but keeps vanishing only to reappear again. Particularly bad on my iPad. iPhone is okay but still has this problem. Does the app keep reloading artwork for some reason...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi con premium

Salve oggi ho pagato 0.99€ per tre mesi di premium ed essendomi arrivata la ricevuta di pagamento non riesco ancora ad accedere a spotify con premium, ma ho ancora pubblicità e altro. Attendo una vostra risposta.

• Salve oggi ho pagato 0.99€ per tre mesi di premium ed essendomi arrivata la ricevuta di pagamento non riesco ancora ad accedere a spotify con premium, ma ho ancora pubblicità e altro. Attendo una vos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paradox ? "you can sync 3,333 tracks...If you're syncing your local files there’s no limit..

I sync my files between devices. But I get a message on my iphone that I am at the limit of downloaded tracks and need to remove some. Is there a way to properly trigger the benefit of "If you're syncing your local files then there’s no limit" ...? T...

• Casual Listener
  • I sync my files between devices. But I get a message on my iphone that I am at the limit of downloaded tracks and need to remove some.    Is there a way to properly trigger the benefit of...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problems

If I log into my account using facebook I can access all my playlists but my subscription is free. If I use my regular log in I have premium subscription but I can find none of my playlists. I have used the same email and even tried upgrading to fami...

• If I log into my account using facebook I can access all my playlists but my subscription is free. If I use my regular log in I have premium subscription but I can find none of my playlists. I have u...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message on iPhone app

I'm trying to login to the app using my Facebook details. It brings me to Facebook to log in and then goes back to the Spotify app with a login error message "cannot establish a connection to the Spotify network." I have full service and wifi. I've t...

• I'm trying to login to the app using my Facebook details. It brings me to Facebook to log in and then goes back to the Spotify app with a login error message "cannot establish a connection to the Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify won't connect (iPhone 5s)

My Spotify is not connecting when I'm in LTE mode on my iPhone 5s. At the bottom, there is a black bar that keeps saying 'Connecting...' and won't let me listen to any of my music. I have tried all the steps that Spotify has provided on this issue an...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify is not connecting when I'm in LTE mode on my iPhone 5s. At the bottom, there is a black bar that keeps saying 'Connecting...' and won't let me listen to any of my music. I have tried all t...
  • chemahozer76
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Local Files Won't Download

I am trying to download quite a large number of local files to my iPhone from my PC. I have never hhad an issue with this process before. Most songs download with no problem, but there are some random songs that will not download to my phone. They do...

• I am trying to download quite a large number of local files to my iPhone from my PC. I have never hhad an issue with this process before. Most songs download with no problem, but there are some rando...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone offline mode not working

I don't know how to use my offline mode on my iphone. I switched all of my playlists to offline. But then when I turn my spotify to offline playback mode, I try to click on a song to play it and it won't let me play any song because it says "this son...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know how to use my offline mode on my iphone. I switched all of my playlists to offline. But then when I turn my spotify to offline playback mode, I try to click on a song to play it and it w...
  • BambiG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Why can't I start a 7 day free trial if I haven't already?

• Why can't I start a 7 day free trial if I haven't already?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Force shuffle play

I have an iphone 5s and my spotify is version 2.7.0.1943. I cant play the songs that i wanna listen to, whenever i click on a song the shuffle play button lights up and it doesnt play the song but forces me to press the shuffle play. How can i fix th...

• I have an iphone 5s and my spotify is version 2.7.0.1943. I cant play the songs that i wanna listen to, whenever i click on a song the shuffle play button lights up and it doesnt play the song but fo...
  • hansthered
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes