Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

The iPad that stole Christmas

Sorry, this is a super-long question, but it's a complicated issue. So... I have Spotify version 0.6.0.181 on my ancient iPad 1. I only use this for playing music over Bluetooth when I'm away and to read e-books. I have Spotify 1.0.44.100 on my 2009 ...

• Gig Goer
  • ...hristmas one to public and restarted the iPad, but no dice. So I searched for the playlist name (Christmas MP3s, if anyone's interested) but although I can find it under my name when I search on&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

turning off shuffle mode on ipad pro

hello! so i have a permament shuffle mode on my ipad pro 12'9 and i hate it. i already saw other solutions where people didn't recognize the shuffle symbol or they didn't know they can click on a track to see the full view. i discovered the problem i...

• hello! so i have a permament shuffle mode on my ipad pro 12'9 and i hate it. i already saw other solutions where people didn't recognize the shuffle symbol or they didn't know they can click on a tra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Volume Bar Slider Gone (Deactivate "Spotify Connect"?)

Hello, everyone. I hope all is well and that you're having a great day. Within the last few weeks, I noticed that ever time I click on the 'Volume Icon', the "Connect Device Selection" page rolls in. (See Picture on Left). I think the idea is solid, ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...istening to, which is a lot, especially while shopping in public.   I even tried downgrading the app version to 8.x, 7.x, and even 6.x. It is still there.   Is there a way where I can d...
  • yz49
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! We Three Dots... from the east (corner) don't work anymore

Hi, The three dots in the upper right corner of a playlist on the iPad 4 and iPad Air don't often work. And they've stopped working completely for the Daily Mix. It was very nice to be able to add the Daily Mix to your own playlist, but now I can't. ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   The three dots in the upper right corner of a playlist on the iPad 4 and iPad Air don't often work. And they've stopped working completely for the Daily Mix. It was very nice to be able ...
  • michmike
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need Facebook to follow friends or share playlists with them?

Hi Many of my friends (including myself) do not have Facebook. Is it impossible to use the playlist sharing feature without Facebook? On my iPad, adding friends works only with Facebook apparently. Is there a workaround? thanksTom

• Hi   Many of my friends (including myself) do not have Facebook. Is it impossible to use the playlist sharing feature without Facebook? On my iPad, adding friends works only with Facebook appa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my messages

I can see my messages in PC, but I can't see my messages and I can't send any messages to somebody.

• I can see my messages in PC, but I can't see my messages and I can't send any messages to somebody.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get my music back?

My Spotify premium was lost when my monthly payment failed to go through. My Spotify changed from premium to free. I have started a new premium account and now have lost all my albums and playlists. How do I get them back?

• My Spotify premium was lost when my monthly payment failed to go through. My Spotify changed from premium to free. I have started a new premium account and now have lost all my albums and playlists. ...
  • ItsBradderz_
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free won't play

Hi - my spotify free account won't let me play songs. The titles and artists are grayed out as if I'm offline, but I'm not offline, and I've checked to make sure in the Spotify settings. I cancelled my premium service but I didn't think that meant I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - my spotify free account won't let me play songs. The titles and artists are grayed out as if I'm offline, but I'm not offline, and I've checked to make sure in the Spotify settings.  &nbsp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting off Facebook and to my login

I'm on iPhone signed in thru Facebook which I'd never done now can't get Facebook off my phone and back to login so I can get my playlists. Thoughts?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on iPhone signed in thru Facebook which I'd never done now can't get Facebook off my phone and back to login so I can get my playlists. Thoughts?
  • BlackEagle-Ben
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics information

Hello guys in spotify when i listening song there is no lyrics in lyrics part there is some informations on lamp part and when i see ,, this there are some lyrics how can i close information part ? Sorry for very bad english

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys in spotify when i listening song there is no lyrics in lyrics part there is some informations on lamp part and when i see ,, this there are some lyrics how can i close information part ? S...
  • BlackEagle-Ben
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In der Spotify-App befindet sich kein Downloadordner

Hallo! Ich habe mir Spotify Premium geholt.Leider befindet sich in der App nun trotzdem kein Downloadordner. Wie kann man das Problem/ den Fehler beheben. (Downloadordner bedeutet für mich: ein Ordner in dem sich nur die Downloads befinden; also die ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo! Ich habe mir Spotify Premium geholt. Leider befindet sich in der App nun trotzdem kein Downloadordner.  Wie kann man das Problem/ den Fehler beheben.  (Downloadordner bedeutet für...
  • BlackEagle-Ben
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abysmal performance on 5th Gen iPod touch

Hi community,I really did search the forums before posting this, apologies in advance if someone has already opened such a topic.I have an iPhone 6S and an iPod touch 5th gen, both bought the same year. The iPod is model ME978CH/A, bought from a genu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi community, I really did search the forums before posting this, apologies in advance if someone has already opened such a topic. I have an iPhone 6S and an iPod touch 5th gen, both bought the sam...
  • mprebbz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can not sign premium subscription

Hello, I'm having problems with my premium spotify subscription, because my subscription has been canceled but when I try to put my credit card a message appears stating that my credit card is on a bad day and to try again later but it never works, a...

• Hello, I'm having problems with my premium spotify subscription, because my subscription has been canceled but when I try to put my credit card a message appears stating that my credit card is on a b...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with logging to iphone

Hello, I have Spotify Premium and I´m logginf with FB account, Desktop is ok, but mobile app (iphone 5) can´t identify me as a Premium user neither have all settings, I can found on desktop account. I also remove offline device (only iphone) from my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have Spotify Premium and I´m logginf with FB account, Desktop is ok, but mobile app (iphone 5) can´t identify me as a Premium user neither have all settings, I can found on desktop account. ...
  • NinaFo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

So lame.

I've literally been paying for Spotify for months and I can not save any music. **bleep**

• I've literally been paying for Spotify for months and I can not save any music. **bleep**
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant Find Daily Mix Playlist

I'm trying to find the new Daily Mix Playlist that was announced today. I am in Canada. I have updated my Spotify App through the app store, but still nothing. I have tried going to 'Library', and there is no daily mix there. I have also tried going ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to find the new Daily Mix Playlist that was announced today.  I am in Canada.  I have updated my Spotify App through the app store, but still nothing.  I have tried going to...
  • AshySamurai
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cant change password at all

I share my spotify account with a friend n i cant seem to change my password. When i try to, it states "sorry, your form has expired, please try again". I did this multiple times but no change

• Casual Listener
  • I share my spotify account with a friend n i cant seem to change my password. When i try to, it states "sorry, your form has expired, please try again". I did this multiple times but no change
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat TRACK Mode!

Since a few weeks I can no longer repeat only one track. The repeat function only repeats whole playlists or search result sets or albums, etc. Is this a bug? It is extremely irritating!

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few weeks I can no longer repeat only one track. The repeat function only repeats whole playlists or search result sets or albums, etc. Is this a bug? It is extremely irritating!
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong language on spotify app on iphone.

When my son got the spotify app he got it in some other language. I can't figure out how to change it. Can anybody please help?

• Casual Listener
  • When my son got the spotify app he got it in some other language. I can't figure out how to change it. Can anybody please help?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

When I try to reset my password it says form expired

• When I try to reset my password it says form expired
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies