Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My lyrics won’t show up and it just says quick play

My lyrics won’t show up and it just says quick play

The lyrics won’t show up when I scroll on Now Playing it just shows up with QuickPlat
8 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for sopping by the Community!

Lyrics may not be available on all songs. New lyrics are added every day, so you may find it added in the future 🙂

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Around a week ago I started facing an issue with lyrics, I can’t see them for any song but instead I see “quick play” and some playlists listed beneath .

I have the same problem with OP and i thought the same thing, that the songs I were listening to had no available lyrics. Then I tried it on other songs that have lyrics like Olivia Rodrigo, Paramore, Taylor Swift, etc and it still shows Quick Play (showing my playlists) instead of lyrics.

Hey folks,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the shared info. 

To make sure this is not related to Lyrics availability, you can try with this song, or this one to see if you can see the lyrics or not.

If not,  it would be great if you could add some screenshots or a short recording to have a better look. If it's a video, you can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to watch it).

Lastly, include in your next response the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating the case.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I think there’s a possiblity that you are in “Car Mode” trt to turn it off and see if it fixes the problem.

At the top right corner of your screen, press the button that looks like a car with a line through it. It takes you out of driving mode, and returns Spotify to normal.

I tried with the Song link you provided. Lyrics do not display just Quick Play, this only started a week or so ago.

Brilliant that did the trick, many thanks!

Suggested posts