Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Album Releases not showing up on my iphone

New Album Releases not showing up on my iphone

Hi so i'm using an Iphone and on the Iphone spotify app,i can't access new album releases it does load but when it's done loading it's blank.However on the desktop version i can access it just fine.Please help.

tumblr_n5aqdbgszc1qcy31mo1_500.jpg
8 Replies

Hey!

Moved your topic over here in the help section, since this seems to be a bug.

Which version do you use?

Is it still not loading? Please try again now and post back. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi so i was the one who wrote this message unfortunately I could not remember my password so i made a new account,and yes it's still not showing i tried turning off my phone and all the troubleshooting.I'm using 1.1.0.2549

I'm having a similar issue. It just says "an error occurred," when accessing new releases. All other content shows fine. I have logged out the back in several times, uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I am using 3.0.0.2566 for iOS

I'm having the same issue. Using 3.0.0.2566 for iOS. I've signed in and out, hard reset phone, deleted and reinstalled the app, nothing has worked. When I try to access new releases there is "an error occurred" message. The rest of the app is working flawlessly, any ideas??

Same issue here. Please keep me in the loop on any suggestions, thanks! 

Same issue here, been like this for the last few days 

Same issue for me.  I upgraded to premium and immediately noticed that whenever I try to access New Releases through the Browse feature I get a black screen with an error message, specifically "An error occurred". Please keep us updated as this is a feature I regularly use.

Suggested posts