Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not downloading songs for offline play

Not downloading songs for offline play

Hi guys, hope you can help 🙂

I'm premium member and i saved some songs so i click on the button "offline availible" on the playlist of saved songs. But it does not work. It doesnt download the songs.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?
10 Replies

Make sure you have enough storage on your device.

Also try reinstalling the Spotify app

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Not helpful. My offline sync does not work because I have re-installed multuple times and have 1+ gb on my phone.

I'm having the same problem.  It worked for me a while ago - downloaded one playlist for offline play.  But now whenever I swipe over for Available Offline, nothing happens - the black arrows come up but never go green.  

I've reinstalled the Spotify app, restarted the phone, and checked storage, but still not working.  

Do you maybe have to be connected to wifi to do it?  I wasn't, but that's because I'm having wifi trouble with iOS 8. 

Same problem with songs not downloading. Not solved by reinstalling. Have 60GB free on iPhone6

Same prob with iPhone and MacBook Pro

On a empty hd to store on

20+ GB free on my iPhone 6, latest version of Spotify. Deleted and reinstalled the app, which seemed to work for a while ( though I had to redownload a ton of stuff). Happening again now and can't figure out how to fix it...

I've been having same problem- to the one guy that said he wasn't connected to wifi, you DO have to be connected to wifi. That's not solving my problem tho- more than enough space on my phone, reinstalled multiple times, worked for me before but when I accidentally hit the available offline switch to off yesterday it won't redownload everything. I removed my phone from my list of offline devices, but now I can't figure out how to re-sync it for offline listening?!?! Very frustrating

Hey, Have had the same issue with my SE. plenty of space and all that, I just changed my download quality from normal to high and it's downloading songs again, whether or not it downloads everything like it should i'm yet to find out as it starts from scratch. Is nice to see a downloading bar there again though.

Same problem - macbook pro - perpetually donwloading songs - switched it back to normal quality and bingo bango bongo donwload a go go.

Suggested posts