Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PUBLICIDAD ME SALE EN OTRO IDIOMA // PUBLICITY IN OTHER LANGUAGE

PUBLICIDAD ME SALE EN OTRO IDIOMA // PUBLICITY IN OTHER LANGUAGE

Hello,

I have spotify free. I use it in my computer and in my Iphone.

In my computer is ok, but in my Iphone when music stop and start publicity, this is in other language, like turco, rumanian or something like this.

How to change to spanish publicity.

Thanks!

4 Replies

Hola @jcarlosegea, bienvenido a la comunidad!

¿Puedes entrar a tu cuenta y mirar en que país está configurada? La publicidad depende del país en el que esté configurado tu cuenta, si la publicidad no aparece en español puede ser debido a que tu cuenta ha cambiado de país.

Hi @jcarlosegea, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can you let me know on which country is your account set up? Ads depends of the country, if you're not getting Spanish adverts it can be due to you account is set up on another country. 

Hello,

I live in Spain, in my computer is right the setting, but in my iphone not.

saludos!

Is in my iphone where i listen publicity in rumanian.... but i cant change country in iphone...

Hello, I come to say a problem that happens on my computer with spotify ads, I use spotify on my mobile and on my computer everything is fine, only when I get an ad on my computer the ad changes language to one similar to German and I don't know what to do, I have changed the language many times and uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happens, I hope you can help me, thanks.

The ads are in Korean please

Suggested posts