United Kingdom

Device

iPhone 13 pro max

Apple Watch series 5

Operating System

iOS 15

watch OS 8

My Question or Issue

I’m able to download my playlists to my Apple watch no problem. The green tick appears. 

But when I’m disconnected from my phone and attempt to play just via the watch with my headphones it comes up with the something went wrong error. I can’t get it to work. 

9 Replies

Hey @Andysmith,

Thanks for posting here 🙂

It's a good idea to restart the watch to see if that makes a difference.

In case that doesn't help, you can try repairing the watch with the phone. Are there any changes?

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am also having issues with my apple watch 6 and the new IOS 15. My downloads are no longer accessible. I keep going to the downloads screen on my watch and it just keeps telling me it is "loading". Very frustrating before my morning walk.

No such luck I’m afraid

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread.

Can you confirm if you followed the steps that was advised in @Ver answer?

We also suggest that you make sure that you have enough free space on the watch.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am also having issues with my apple watch SE and the new IOS 15.

My downloads are no longer accessible. 

Hey guys, I'm looking for a solution to a new problem with my Apple Watch (Series 4 with Cellular and GPS). I have been downloading music to my watch for some time now so that I can listen to it on Apple EarPods while on the move without a cell phone. Currently I am  I am abroad and therefore unfortunately have no roaming. Since I've been here, the playback of offline songs no longer works because the clock has no internet. The question: What is the point of internet for offline songs?  what are people doing without mobile data on their watch?  Reinstalling the app and re-downloading the songs doesn't help either. I'm grateful for every answer, because the problem is really annoying.  Greetings, Sebastian

Hey everyone,

We're having trouble reproducing this on our end. There is a new iOS version available (15.0.1) - We recommend making sure your running the latest version as well as keeping your Spotify app and Apple Watch OS up-to-date. If it's still not working try Apple’s steps to install.

If none of the above helps, it'd be great if you could send over some more info in the form of screenshots or a short video of your experience and let us know what troubleshooting steps you already tried, so we can advise you better.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi there,

Still no solution? I have the same issue with Apple Watch 7 and iPhone 12 Pro max. 

Not great when this feature was one of the reasons for the purchuse of the Apple Watch 😞

Hey @snielsen77  ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The following steps should be helpful in your case:

• Is the issue you are experiencing occurring only on one account or is it present even when switching accounts?
  • Which iOS version do you have on your phone? Try updating to the latest one, if possible
  • Could you make sure you have the latest Spotify app version installed on your phone from the App Store?
  • Have you tried repairing the connection between the watch and the phone as described here?

We'll be on the look out for your reply.

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts