Playlists Are Not Saving To Artist Profile

Playlists Are Not Saving To Artist Profile

Plan- PREMIUM

Country - CANADA

Device

iPhone 11, Macbook Pro

Operating System

iOS and Mac 

I am having lots of issues saving my playlists to my Spotify artist account. I previously had no issues but then two days ago a lot of my artist playlists disappeared from my account. I re-added them in the Spotify for Artists app on iOS but they did not add them, Then I added them from the Spotify for Artists web app on my computer, some of the playlists did add but some of them did not and again some of my playlists disappeared from my account again and even when I log in on the Spotify for Artists iOS app it shows that no playlists are added when 3 playlists are on showing up on the mac and web app. So not sure what is going on or how to resolve this issue. 

Also my artist pick is showing up on my iOS Spotify player but not on my desktop Spotify player.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.57.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 2.57.21 AM.png
2 Replies

Agreed. Mine shows at first but after five or so minutes it goes away. Also, one of my albums disappears and then reappears. When I refresh, whether on the artist or listening account, sometimes my artist pick appears and sometimes it doesn't. When I go to my regular listening user it will show, and then it won't show on my artist account. Then vice versa. Hopefully this bug will be fixed soon.

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

For any questions related to the functionality of your Artist profiles we'd recommend reaching out directly to the Artist support team

Hope this helps 🙂

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts