Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6+

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify is playing playlists on its own. These playlists are not anything I have ever listened too. When I open the app on my iPhone it says it's playing off a chrome browser. Nobody here uses Chrome. Sometimes it will even override what I'm listening too and start its own playlist. I feel like someone is using Spotify to get royalties from listens. Can you please assist. Thanks!

2 Replies

How long does it take to get a resolution here? Posted 4 days ago. Problem is getting worse by the hour.

Hello!

I'm sorry for the long wait, we'll try and get this problem sorted out for you! It does sound like someone may be using your account, if Spotify is notifying you that it's being used from a 'third party' - chrome in your situation.

I'm going to suggest heading over to https://www.spotify.com/account on your browser. When signed in scroll down untill you see the 'Sign Out Everywhere' button.

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 6.59.42 PM.png

This will sign your Spotify account out across all devices/platforms. This includes your own devices so make sure you know your passwords or have an accessible email linked to your account.

If the problem persists please let me know! Happy Listening(:

Suggested posts