Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with local archives (cant play Two Door Cinema Club)

Problem with local archives (cant play Two Door Cinema Club)

Hi 

So, months ago in one of my playlists I had the "Tourist History" album from Two Door Cinema Club. Because of a problem, I had to uninstall Spotify and reinstall it and then the whole album was gone. I searched for it in the web app and in the computer app and couldn't find it. I assume Spotify didn't have the album anymore. So, lazy as I am, I waited and today decided to add that album from my local archive. I put it in, add it to my playlist and when i synced it with my iphone only "I Can Talk" and "Something Good Can Work" were in my phone. I try to do it several times, I even create a playlist only with the album and again only the two songs appeared. It seems those are the only songs in that album that still remains in Spotify and those are the only ones I can play in my phone. I have a premium account and I thought I could play any song in my mobile. Is there anyway to fix it or the other songs from that album are "banned" from Spotify?

PS. Sorry for my English. It isn't my native language

1 Reply

Hello @jdgilardi90 welcome to the Spotify Community.

Licensed music on Spotify change from time to time, you can read here for more:
https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Content-missing/?in=search

You can try to search again for some tracks in Tourist History and see whether you can find it, I've did a search on the backend and find that this are some of the supported countries that this album is rolled out at:
AD AT AU BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MY NL NO NZ PH PL PT RO SE SG SI SK TR TW

PS: This is my favourite two door cinema club song btw:
I don't really like the lyrics, but the beat is nice.

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts