iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Song name in speaker device

Hi, I'm using spotify in an iphone connected to music player (Volkswagen RNS510). With regular Apple player i can see the name of the singer and the song, but with spotify always say "spotify", how can i change it? Thanks, regards.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm using spotify in an iphone connected to music player (Volkswagen RNS510). With regular Apple player i can see the name of the singer and the song, but with spotify always say "spot...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows client crashes when iPod nano is connected.

Hi. I started using spotify to sync music to my 5th generation ipod nano because I mostly prefer it to iTunes. I only sync specific playlists to my iPod because it has limited space. I have found that after using my iPod with spotify for a few weeks ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.     I started using spotify to sync music to my 5th generation ipod nano because I mostly prefer it to iTunes.  I only sync specific playlists to my iPod because it has limited...
  • oszav
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on ipad

My spotify is not snorkling on my Ipad2 anymore. Hos do i fiixit???? Presse help... I ned it back. I have spotify premium.

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is not snorkling on my Ipad2 anymore. Hos do i fiixit???? Presse help... I ned it back. I have spotify premium.
  • Annbeate86
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about local files.

I've been trying to figure this out, as it's not specifically stated in the solutions... Can you not access your local files on Spotify offline even though their yours? (That's besides the fact that my Spotify spontaneously denied me access to all my...

• I've been trying to figure this out, as it's not specifically stated in the solutions... Can you not access your local files on Spotify offline even though their yours? (That's besides the fact that ...
  • trickykids
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • issue
    local files
    Offline Access
    synchronization
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrading issues

I run Spotify Premium on an iPAD. When trying to install the latest verion the app locked and I can not open, close or uninstall. No contact can be established. I have restarded the iPAD without any imporvement. What to do now?

• Casual Listener
  • I run Spotify Premium on an iPAD. When trying to install the latest verion the app locked and I can not open, close or uninstall. No contact can be established.   I have restarded the iPAD w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! about ipod touch

I would like to know to pass the songs for the ipod I have to buy the premium version? thank u

• Regular
  • I would like to know to pass the songs for the ipod I have to buy the premium version? thank u
  • angelicausa2006
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't work

I've paired for it and it has processed. I spent yesterday messing with it and writing a support form. I have logged in and out and given it 24 hours it still won't work. Seeing as my account has already been charged and I am unable up use this I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've paired for it and it has processed. I spent yesterday messing with it and writing a support form. I have logged in and out and given it 24 hours it still won't work. Seeing as my account has alr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPlay to AppleTV does not show album artwork anymore

With one of the last updates of Spotify on iOS the Album Artwork is not displayed anymore on my AppleTV when using AirPlay. I am not a Spotify member of a very long time, but i can remember that even the remote control of the AppleTv worked to naviga...

• Music Fan
  • With one of the last updates of Spotify on iOS the Album Artwork is not displayed anymore on my AppleTV when using AirPlay. I am not a Spotify member of a very long time, but i can remember that even...
  • WPDP
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with premium spotify

Hi, my premium spotify on my iPhone has stopped working. Can anyone help? I've lost all my playlists!

• Hi, my premium spotify on my iPhone has stopped working. Can anyone help? I've lost all my playlists!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on I phone 4

Hi, I am unable to login to spotify on my i phone anymore. I deleted the app. Re-installed, changed facebook password, changed it back. Stuck!!! please help! Tnx

• Hi, I am unable to login to spotify on my i phone anymore.  I deleted the app. Re-installed, changed facebook password, changed it back. Stuck!!! please help! Tnx
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track unavailable on mobile but not on desktop

So i have had spotify premium for around 10 months and its been perfect for the time span. However, today, for no apparent reason i could not find two songs on one of my playlists on my phone. I searched for them and noticed i couldnt find them throu...

• So i have had spotify premium for around 10 months and its been perfect for the time span. However, today, for no apparent reason i could not find two songs on one of my playlists on my phone. I sear...
  • Juanathan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

????

I just paid for a premium account but its still only letting me skip 5 songs and I can't select albums and play songs bc it's saying I'm not a premium user but I am

• I just paid for a premium account but its still only letting me skip 5 songs and I can't select albums and play songs bc it's saying I'm not a premium user but I am
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify trial lasts longer

I have the 48 hour trial for spotify. One day a friend said that if you set your system date a few years back your spotify trial would last longer. So I tried. It didn't work so i did set it back. Now it says 10000 days left.(see the attachment.) So ...

• Not applicable
  • I have the 48 hour trial for spotify. One day a friend said that if you set your system date a few years back your spotify trial would last longer. So I tried. It didn't work so i did set it back. No...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs on 1 of playlist dosnt exist i ofline mode

I got about 10 ofline list and the all work in both of/online mode but ONE. All song are there in online but when i put my iphone in ofline mode all songs disepeare and instead of the songs there is a arrow cirkling around and it dont stop. I have tr...

• Regular
  • I got about 10 ofline list and the all work in both of/online mode but ONE. All song are there in online but when i put my iphone in ofline mode all songs disepeare and instead of the songs th...
  • Innuendo_no1
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Imported Itunes playlist won't play online on Iphone

Hi, Can anyone explain why in the past I was able to play all my Itunes playlists without having to download them? I clearly remember a few months ago I could just play all my playlists as long as I had an internet connection. I've tried syncing the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can anyone explain why in the past I was able to play all my Itunes playlists without having to download them? I clearly remember a few months ago I could just play all my playlists as long as ...
  • woopop
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Offline mode

I'm living in The Netherlands, and I'm going to Greece tonight. I've made 4 playlist playable offline, and I'm going to put Spotify on Offline Mode the moment I'm at the airport, and my cellular data and data roaming aswell. So I'm going to shut the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm living in The Netherlands, and I'm going to Greece tonight. I've made 4 playlist playable offline, and I'm going to put Spotify on Offline Mode the moment I'm at the airport, and my cellular data...
  • Aetius_Caesar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I feel so stupid - how do you delete a radio station?

So I switched to spotify after Pandora started the 40 hour limit on mobile radio, and I've been liking it okay so far. But my radio stations have become so clogged with things I accidentally clicked to create radio stations and one I no longer want. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I switched to spotify after Pandora started the 40 hour limit on mobile radio, and I've been liking it okay so far.  But my radio stations have become so clogged with things I accidentally cl...
  • Jatmog
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone sound not playing on my Bose

My iPod touch works with my Bose player, but my new iPhones 4 & 5 do not. Both have Spotify Premium installed.

• Regular
  • My iPod touch works with my Bose player, but my new iPhones 4 & 5 do not. Both have Spotify Premium installed.
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bose
    IPHONE 4
    iphone 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[IOS]Bluetooth connection crashes after call

Hi, I'm using bluetooth to connect my smartphone (iphone 5, ios6) with spotify to my car audio system. Everytime i get a call while i was listening to music, the bluetooth connection crashes a few seconds after i hung up. To fix the problem, i have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm using bluetooth to connect my smartphone (iphone 5, ios6) with spotify to my car audio system. Everytime i get a call while i was listening to music, the bluetooth connection crash...
  • z00t
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    Crash
    iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble syncing Spotify to iPod classic

Every time I try to sync to my iPod classic from my computer (wifi) I'm told I need to restore my iPod. I am a Premium customer. What up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to sync to my iPod classic from my computer (wifi) I'm told I need to restore my iPod. I am a Premium customer. What up with that?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes