Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue does not show the last song

Queue does not show the last song

If I put songs in my queue the last is never shown and just black. I also cannot move or click on it. 
(iPhone 11, iOS 13) 

5 Replies

Hey there @hannaschroeder

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

If your queue gets stuck and doesn't react to your actions you might need to get the latest version of the Spotify mobile app with all its features updated. The best way to do this is by performing a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app - this way you can start afresh with Spotify on your iPhone. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall depending on the affected device. Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

In case the clean reinstall doesn't do the trick for you, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your mobile device. Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Hello, I tried everything and it did not work. 

I've had this issue for years - what's happening?

I also already have this issue for years now and no update nor anything else is helping.

Hey folks,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

In this case it sounds like you might be experiencing this issue. You can add your +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts