Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.0.0

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 3.0.0

What's new in this version (3.0.0):

• The new Spotify genre experience is now available on iPad.

Update: We're aware of an issue when connecting to BMW ConnectedDrive and MINI Connected vehicles. A fix is coming soon.
Community Ergo Sum
10 Replies

Do you know when the fix for BMW ConnenctedDrive / MINI Connected will be released?

The next version of the iOS app will contain the fixes for the BMW integration. I don't know of an ETA of when that will roll out though.

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated

Would be great to have this soon. I purchased premium to be able to play Spotify in my car..

it would be possible to put this sort of option in playlists as on android?

Screenshot_2015-05-11-18-49-09.png

HELP!!! Somehow I lost the runnign time on my songs!  I use it to teach cycle and can no longer see it while the song is playing.  It is there for a few seconds at the beginning of the song and if I tap where it should be it comes back for a few seconds but I need to be able to see it the whole time.  Please tell me this is an easy setting fix?!?

Hi, is there any updated news on the issue with iPhone and connected drive from BMW?

WHEN will the fix for BMW ConnectedDrive vehicle be released???

should not be that hard to provide the older but working version 2.9. as long as this problem is not solved!!!

Please fix the BMW integration ssue soo. So many of my friends experience the same problem. Some already turned over to napster which has a working integration,

Does anyone know how to download the older version (the one that works with the in car integration) for iPhone as this update is clearly taking some time...

Hello everyone. We just released a new version. You can discuss it here.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts