Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scroll bar is missing on Liked songs since a couple of updates

Solved!

Scroll bar is missing on Liked songs since a couple of updates

Latest iOS app versions removes the scroll bar/icon that makes reachable the bottom, middle and top on the Liked Songs playlist (removes even the native iOS scroll bars), I have a lot of songs added to that playlist and I'm very annoyed with the last couple of updates where that feature is missing. It happened in the past but it was fixed and now it's broken again. 

Current app version: 8.8.75.709

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @xnrtx

Thanks for your reply. 

Recently, we've been receiving reports about this in this thread and we can confirm that the right teams are currently looking into it. If you're still experiencing this, make sure that you're running the latest version of the app and if the issue persists, please leave your device info (make/model, OS) and the Spotify version you're running in the aforementioned thread so we can have all the reports in one place. Thanks! 

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Howldy xnrtx,

Does it appear if you scroll down a bit? I couldn’t even find this thing for a minute.

Let me know if it’s still hiding from ya,

-Prague the Dog

GMP_U2F2ZUdNMDE=.gif

PragueSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello!

Nope, still hidden, but, it works in others playlist 😕

Hey @xnrtx,

Thank you for keeping in contact!

Sorry to jump in, but since this issue with the scrollbar is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device, we'd also recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article

This process will get you the latest app version and remove corrupted data from previous installations that could be causing issues with the app's performance on your device.

If the issue persists, could you have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member, to see if the issue persists? This will help us understand if it could be account-related or not.

Hope this helps, we'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi!

Sorry but it didn't work. For me, it is pretty obvious that it's a development issue, I updated to iOS 17 with a clean installation and happened again. The issue has been solved AGAIN 3 days ago when I received the latest update through the App Store. But thanks.

Marked as solution

Hey @xnrtx

Thanks for your reply. 

Recently, we've been receiving reports about this in this thread and we can confirm that the right teams are currently looking into it. If you're still experiencing this, make sure that you're running the latest version of the app and if the issue persists, please leave your device info (make/model, OS) and the Spotify version you're running in the aforementioned thread so we can have all the reports in one place. Thanks! 

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts