Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Missing From Artist Tab

Songs Missing From Artist Tab

My saved/downloaded music is missing from the "Artist" tab on all devices, ie., iphone 6 and ipad with ios 10.2 and windows 10 laptop. It used to be that when I saved and downloaded music from an artist, it would be available under the "Artist" tab - "Artist Name." This way I could shuffle play all music that I collected across all albums from an artist.

Now, this feature is gone. The artist only shows up on the "Artist" tab if I follow them and it does not show my saved music from them - it goes to their page instead. 

Was the feature I enjoyed purposefully removed? Or is this a bug? Any fix, if so?

Thank you.

7 Replies

Spotify — Any support for your premium users?

I have a similar issue...instead of hundreds of artists saved only like twelve show up..

Yes, I'm having the same issue. I'm a Premium user too - and absolutely hate that they've "updated" it with this change.

Spotify, please change it back! I prefer to listen to just the songs I like under an artist, and don't want to create an entire playlist for that artist!

I signed in today and suddenly I'm having this problem also, really sucks)-:

Spotify has informed me this was not a bug and was a purposeful change. I agree that it sucks. Super inconvenient and I'm probably canceling my premium subscription. I don't want to create playlist for each artist. I enjoyed collecting music from an artist and then just pressing shuffle play. Now I can't.

Spotify—change it back.

Hey guys, a workaround for this issue is you can go into the Songs tab, pull down to show the filter bar and you can type the artist name to filter out their saved songs. Tap a song to start playing and it will start playing all of their saved songs!

Keep leaving your feedback here and hopefully the experience will be improved down the line.

Wow, I can't believe they would actually do that on puropose?  I wonder what kind of reasoning that was LOL?  Thanks for workaround idea but wierd, so I decided to dowload the computer app and all my songs are still there.  Very frustrating though to run into something like this.  When you work hard and pay for something every month you really don't want to have to spend time figuring out what happened to it)-:

Suggested posts