Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I got my Spotify Wrapped, but the amount of listening minutes and top artists isn’t correct. It says I listened for 19,000 minutes this year but 60,000+ for every other year, which is weird because I’ve listened to even more music this year than ever before. I do listen to my top artists but I know which ones I’ve definitely listened to the most, and they aren’t on there. Is there any way to fix this so it becomes more accurate?

3 Replies

I'm experiencing the very same thing. The stat claims I've decreased listening with 70 %, compared to previous years. That is just not correct - if anything, I've increased listening this year.

I get the feeling some of my stuff was inaccurate as well. Not so much the time spent listening (which does seem oddly low), but mainly the artists. Maybe someone should double check the algorithms? 

Ultimately, this could just be a result of perception issues. Most of the people I see posting about it seem satisfied, so unless more people come forward this is probably a mute issue.

Hey @jasmine1222, @Austapasta & @misilmia, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'd suggest checking this Spotify Answer about that.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts