me. Good luck.

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

MrThomasson
Casual Listener

Unfortunatly didn't it work for me.

Thanks though!

wzapajr
I no longer have three devices listed, but only one device listed now for offline mode. I should be able to download 10,000 songs in one device for offline mode? Since the limit of 3,399 songs per device is no longer applicable since I only currently have one device. I get the message that my maximm download limit has been reached. Is there a flaw in my logic, I thought 1 device in download list meant up to 10,000 songs? Please advice.
Solution! 1 person liked this

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
It's 3333 song per device not 10,000

Exusn306
Roadie
I downloaded 700 songs with my Premium subscription . For a couple of weeks I've been playing and enjoying music in the offline mode. All of a sudden one day, it shows that I haven't downloaded any songs, and would not let me play my songs in offline mode anymore. What has happened to my songs? They are all gone. This is very frustrating since Spotify already has my payment, and soon will be asking for the next payment.
Solution!

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
Best to reset your phone.... Check the song are available offline.... Switched off mobile and wifi and see if it works.... Last resort might be delete the whole app and re download everything
Highlighted

kayla_marie

I have a chromebook and i cant find the option to go offline i need help

Themeg2013
Casual Listener
Downloading offline

To: Moderator Adam
I have the same problem
I have had Spotify premium for a while and have had no problem with it, recently I got a new phone (went from htc to iPhone 6s+) and since I did that I can't get my music to download offline. Sometimes it does work but it is very slow and it only does 4 songs at a time only sometimes. I have 12 gb of space. I am getting very frustrated and I really want to keep my subscription. I have Spotify so I can listen to music in my car and it's not working

Kshah2003
Gig Goer
It's sounds like the cache and songs are store on the HTC and not the iPhone.., I have the same issue between iPhone and iPad...I update iPhone then it take some time to update iPad. Best thing is delete Apple Spotify app and re install and you may need to re download your music... Make sure on every album and by artist is ticked to listen in offline mode.

Themeg2013
Casual Listener
I have redone loaded and the same thing is happening! Any other suggestions? Should I do the same on my desktop?
SUGGESTED POSTS