Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Exusn306
Roadie
Contact Spotify via email, let them know what the problem is, they will actually fix it for you. Have faith, be happy.

Exusn306
Roadie
Contact Spotify via email, let them know what the problem is, they will actually fix it for you. Have faith, be happy.

purplediamond
Casual Listener

HOW do you email spotify

music wont play offline, wont download

Highlighted

oncedisturbed
Casual Listener
Have been using Spotify for years now without any issues, however the last 2 updates have completely wiped out all my downloaded songs for offline play.
Using an IPhone 6+ with the latest iOS and have 65+ gb of free storage space so that isn't an issue.
Have deleted the app and reinstalled, rebooted phone to no avail they still won't appear. Have also downloaded the songs again to get it to play offline and still not working.
Any ideas?

Exusn306
Roadie
Email Spotify with that info and they will have a solution for you. Your songs should still be somewhere in a cloud.

oncedisturbed
Casual Listener
Cheers bud, have emailed them and waiting a reply

skinnymon9
Regular
Hi I have the same problem my music just won't download. I do have enough memory and my phone is recognized as a device. This problem is only on my phone. I also have another problem some songs won't play. They just stay at 00.00 and don't play. I am getting really frustrated so if you can plz help me.

Exusn306
Roadie
All you need to do is just email Spotify and tell them the problem you are having, and they will actually help you. Try this.
Steve

Bryanna728
Not using wifi. In airport trying to do it with cellular keep putting into download using cellular mode and spotify isnt recognizing the switch. Ive never had this problem before. Only noticed since android software update. Spotify got goofy as well as everything else.

Exusn306
Roadie
Sounds like your music is actually there but just not seen. Email Spotify and explain the situation they will fix it and you'll be happy you're using Spotify 
SUGGESTED POSTS