Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.
401 Replies

Hello i need help please. My spotify won't play my download list when i dont have wifi or internet connection. 

Do you kno how i can fixed it? i have a premium account but i am losing my money because i need internet to listen. 

Contact Spotify via email with the problem, they will fix it.

Do you have the email? 

I cant find it 

Sorry to say I was in the same boat as you nothing ever worked they don't want you to download music

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

upon logging in I continue to get an error that says you are set to offline mode and will not let me log in...wassup?

I have paid for premium but every time I try to download songs it tells me I need to get premium!  This is really frustrating. Why isn't it possible to talk to someone? I am going to have to cancel my subscription as this is just a waste of money. 

Thank you

I cannot download even though they songs have been downloaded. I want to cancel my subscription and cannot find where to cancel too. 

Marked as solution

Now I finally found what helps!
=> www.deezer.com

Using your wifi, just re-download your songs (refresh), go back to off-line mode, and your songs should show.

Please type your reply above this line -##

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

This 100% worked!!

Hi

ive been using Spotify premium for a while now and all the music I had downloaded to listen offline is now showing in grey and now need to download again. What the **bleep** has happened here. This hasn’t been the first time this has happened either. Quite the inconvenience especially when I’m working remote for weeks straight with no internet available to re download. 

Try using a different internet connection. I used to have the same problem when I was using xfinity and university wifi but later I tried a personal network and it worked great.

Go to wifi or turn your data on and just re-download your songs and your done. Go back to offline mode, enjoy.

I've been through the same thing. Just go to wifi or turn on your data, just re-download your songs and your done. Go back to offline mode and enjoy. 

I have the premium service and I recently got a new phone. At first everything was fine, downloaded the app and then the songs that I wanted downloaded.. they're a lot, however I have the room and never had an issue before. Recently, I've been getting this "download error" stating that the download stopped because there wasn't enough space on my device. I went to the particular playlists and download them, right from there. It seemed to work, however.. every time I go on to Spotify, now, the downloading icon pops up, I get the "download error", again and the playlist has a grey icon, instead of a green icon. I rely heavily on Spotify and would love to know how to resolve this. Thank you.

Download Error.png

I pay for premium just want my playlists  back and my offline       ,,,,my account

Sometimes it's the internet connection strength at the time when downloading your songs to offline

Hey 

Ich lade songs in der Kategorie 'Kuenstler' im Wlan runter und wenn ich rausgehe sind nur noch meine heruntergeladene Playlists 'gruen' 

Songs bei meinen gespeicherten Kuenstlern sind alle wieder nicht runtergeladen und auch wenn ich sie mit meinem Datenvolumen unrerwegs wieder runterlade sind sie am naechsten Tag wieder nicht runtergeladen 

Was muss ich tun damit sie runtergeladen 'gruen' bleiben und ich sie offline hoeren kann?

I had over 3gb left on my old phone and I had the problem of not being able to fully use my spotify premium, I could not choose my songs when I did not have WiFi. I bought a new phone and I have over 50gb of open space but I'm still experiencing this problem.

Suggested posts