Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to Play track

Unable to Play track

I know this problem has been posted, but I have tried everything suggested and still have had no success.  I start playing  from my playlists.  Some songs play with no problem.  Then another song will start playing, only to stop halfway through and give me a pop-up window stating, "unable to play track".  I have also had songs just stop in the middle and skip to the next track for no reason.  I have been using Spotify for quite awhile and this has started happening about 2 months ago--yes, I have been trying to solve the problem myself.  I am tired of my music stopping.  I teach fitness classes and rely on my music.  I can't have songs stop playing in the middle of my sessions.  Things I have tried:   I have uninstalled spotify on my computer and on my iPod.  I have cleared history and cookies.  I have deleted all old playlists.  I changed my music quality to normal.  I have reset all my internet connections. 

I have an iPod touch5, 7.1.1.  I have approximately 100 playlists, and about 7 are synced for offline.  I think my mobile spotify version is 1.1.0.2549.  And desktop version 0.9.10.14.g578d350b.  My provider is Time Warner Cable, USA. Username: sfelix1

If this does not get resolved in the next 2 days, I will be cancelling my premium subscription.  I have been putting up with this for 2 months and I am a premium user. 

3 Replies

Do you have any local files imported into your desktop client (in the local files tab on the left)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, all my music that's on my computer and itunes.

Since I do have local files imported into my desktop, will this cause random tracks to stop playing?  Even tracks that are not in my local files?

Suggested posts