Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why won't the "singles" section show up?

Why won't the "singles" section show up?

I just realized this recently, but the section where all of artists singles and EP's is completely gone. I reinstalled, logged in logged out but nothing helps. I provided some screenshots to let you see what time talking about, one of is of their profile on the web and the other one is on the app, the singles section is just missing can someone please help me? Thank you in advance:)
IMG_0802.PNG
IMG_0801.PNG
9 Replies

Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble!!

First off, thank you so much for being super helpful in addressing your problem.  Specifying what device you're on, stating what you've already tried, and providing screenshots?  You're awesome!!!  But having problems is not awesome, so I'd like you to try somethings.  First, make sure you have the most updated version of Spotify.  I've tried looking at it on my phone, on the same artist, and I show a list of singles right between albums and artist playlists.  So make sure you've updated to the latest version of the app.  Then, log out and log back into your Spotify app, and check to see if you're still having the same issue.  Let me know what you see, and if you don't mind, check to see if you're having the same problem with other artists as well.  I hope that works, good luck!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Yes ma'am I am updated to latest version and the problem continues although I log in and out, and it stays the same for every single artist that has singles 😞

Hmm, thanks for trying that @Josueamaya!  I've been working on finding you some answers, and I'll let you know when I hear back from the folks at Spotify.  In the meantime, I've got one more thing I want you to try.  Would you please try uninstalling Spotify, then reinstalling?  Sometimes that's all it needs to get back on it's feet again and do everything you want it to.  Let me know how that goes!  

Hey there, @Josueamaya!

We just wanted to check in and see how you're getting on.

Did @meganh007 's suggestions help out? 🙂

If not, does reducing your device's font size help at all?

Keep us posted, and we'll see what else we can suggest here.

Many thanks,

/M

@meganh007 Yes I've tried that to but still the same problem. I've even tried resetting my phone since it is relatively new, but the problem stilll persists unfortunately

Hey mate thanks for the suggestion but I just tried reducing my font size right now and still no results

Hey @Josueamaya,

Could you let me know exactly what your iOS and Spotify versions are?

Also, could you try to log in to your account on another iOS device so that we can see if the issue is isolated to your phone?

Thank you so much! Looking forward to your response 🙂

Hello I'm iOS 10.3.2 and my Spotify is updated to the latest version, yes I have tried on other devices such as my dad which has the the same version of Spotify and iOS as I do and the singles section shows up for him

Hey @Josueamaya, thanks again for keeping us updated.

Are you a free user, or a Premium subscriber?

Suggested posts