Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

glitch resulted in me finding random, yet cool songs. cannot find them.

glitch resulted in me finding random, yet cool songs. cannot find them.

TL;DR  Spotify glitched resulting in me listening to totally random, but cool songs. Wanna find the names of em but cant and want to know if there is a track list of songs ive listened to.

I was listening to a song called Abyssinia by the Ghost when the music player froze, but the track kept playing.  I was unaware of this because i was in a different program.  Some songs started playing after the Abyssinia track that i had never heard before, but were very cool.  When i went back to spotify to change to a different playlist i noticed it was frozen and tried to resolve the issue but resulted in me having to restart my computer because even though i would click a new song to start playing it, it would continue to play the previous song aswell as the one i just clicked.  I wanted to listen to the new songs i had heard, but i had no way of finding them because they wernt in the playist and i had restarted spotify so i couldnt click back to listen to a previous track.  I really want to know if there is a list of songs i played somewhere that i could look at to find the songs.

1 Reply

Which application where you listening using?

If it was on the desktop Spotify you can view your play history by going to Play Queue (on the left) then selecting History at the top.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts