Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS - Terms and Conditions take a long time to load

iOS - Terms and Conditions take a long time to load

Version:

Description:
When tapping the Terms and Conditions link, it takes approximately 10 seconds for the Terms and Conditions to be displayed. The issue is reproducible on subsequent attempts, as the terms are not cached.

Expected result:
The Terms and Conditions should be displayed in less time, ~5 seconds.
3 Replies

Hey @eserfeliz!

Thanks for posting in the Community! How is your internet connection?The Terms and Conditions are a rather long list so if your internet is unstable it might take a while. Or perhaps you might have a slightly older phone that struggles to retrieve all the data. I'm not sure if we can solve this issue- but thank for the heads up. If you want to visit the Terms and Conditions you're probably best of if you do so on a pc. 😉

Hey!

Yeah, network connection is stable, though I'm using LTE at the moment. This is on an iPhone SE, so a fairly new phone as well. If you like, I can retest at home on a 100 ambit connection to validate it.

As a possible solution, could you cache the result and check for a change before pulling it down again?

I really think you're best of trying on an another device. Spotify does not keep a change log (and unfortunately i'm not a Spotify employee).

Suggested posts